United Pilot Career Expo?

CRJDriver

Got an e-mail with an invite to a United Pilot Career Expo in September. I don’t remember signing up for anything or even heard about this event. Anyone else get one or got more details?

Nothing here yet but also figure they may be going out in waves as many people who got it won't or can't attend. So there may be a round 2. Fingers crossed!

It just comes from having your app submitted on airline apps. I’m envious to say the least

Ah ok. So, it sounds like not everyone that has an AirlineApps on file got an invite then? If they actually looked at the apps, why not just extend interview invites right away?

Welp guess I missed out this time. Don’t think I’ve ever experienced as much dejection as I have just trying to get the airlines to see me. Oh well

Hang in there! It's going to happen eventually. It just happens quicker for some people...

Ah ok. So, it sounds like not everyone that has an AirlineApps on file got an invite then? If they actually looked at the apps, why not just extend interview invites right away?

Yeah I've had an app in for a while (regularly updated) and no email...

It’s my impression that instead of sending the hogan invite after you “pass” the app score (there is no application score) you go to this job fair thing. I do not know more than that.

Welp guess I missed out this time. Don’t think I’ve ever experienced as much dejection as I have just trying to get the airlines to see me. Oh well
Have you tried Frontier? We had quite a variety of people in my class. If you have any questions shoot me a PM.

Have you tried Frontier? We had quite a variety of people in my class. If you have any questions shoot me a PM.
I have thought about it for sure. Gonna have to replenish my savings after buying a house before I even think about that first year pay though. That’s about a 60% paycut. Def something I’ll be looking at around the end of the year if nothing else shakes out.

Friends of mine have gotten the invite to the job fair, Hogan pretty soon after, then interview offer day after Hogan.

Back