AA Hiring

If you want, I can just do what I do for other hopefuls and send you that "Good Luck, We're All Counting On You" GIF via email.

Same message with a better feel to it, I think...

That's top notch generosity right there.

If you want, I can just do what I do for other hopefuls and send you that "Good Luck, We're All Counting On You" GIF via email.

Same message with a better feel to it, I think...

That's kind of stingy though - I usually include a YouTube clip with audio.

any update?!!
Looks like we need an AA DXR to let us know when the posting goes live for the internal applicants. All my info is six degrees of Kevin Bacon.
Kevin_Bacon_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Good luck to all of you applying.

I know a few good folks down that-a-ways from my former shop. All signs have shown: They're living it up.

Rumor was an August class, right? They’re gonna have to move quickly if so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So i've never applied to AA before. What's the process like after applying? Testing separate from interviews, etc...

So i've never applied to AA before. What's the process like after applying? Testing separate from interviews, etc...

Well, if you make it past the TBNT email bucket, you'll likely get a call in a month or less to schedule you for testing/interview which both will happen on the same day. From there it goes silent for about a month to two months. At that point you may get a call with a position or it could be a call for encouragement on not to give up and try again. Here's the kicker, sometimes you wont just hear anything and other times you wont get TBNT email until months later after applying or interviewing. After job offer, you go through the background/fingerprint process which will take about another month before you get another call or email on start date of the class.

They could always change things up but its how it's been done the last two years. Good luck.

I know the last few have had group interviews.

Oh god maybe I shouldn't have asked haha. As if interviews (if I even get one) don't make me nervous enough.

Well, if you make it past the TBNT email bucket, you'll likely get a call in a month or less to schedule you for testing/interview which both will happen on the same day. From there it goes silent for about a month to two months. At that point you may get a call with a position or it could be a call for encouragement on not to give up and try again. Here's the kicker, sometimes you wont just hear anything and other times you wont get TBNT email until months later after applying or interviewing. After job offer, you go through the background/fingerprint process which will take about another month before you get another call or email on start date of the class.

They could always change things up but its how it's been done the last two years. Good luck.

Thanks for the info

The group interviews are actually pretty enjoyable assuming you go into it with confidence. Gives you a chance to flex some knowledge of the profession and stand out from the crowd.

Back