AA Hiring

Was flight keys a pre or post merger decision?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They decided on replacement pre merger and actually almost went Jeppesen, but Jeppesen couldn't tailor their software to AA's needs, so the project was shelved. Flightkeys was decided on last year I believe.

I have not personally seen the software or had a chance to try it out. That being said if anyone is going to the ADF safety Summit in a couple of weeks, they usually have a representative in the exhibit hall, and they will probably have a demo.

They decided on replacement pre merger and actually almost went Jeppesen, but Jeppesen couldn't tailor their software to AA's needs, so the project was shelved. Flightkeys was decided on last year I believe.

I have not personally seen the software or had a chance to try it out. That being said if anyone is going to the ADF safety Summit in a couple of weeks, they usually have a representative in the exhibit hall, and they will probably have a demo.

I saw an older version at a Dallas ADF summit. Looked pretty slick.

Not to hijack the thread, but any idea what Flightkeys software is like?

They are relatively new, one current customer that is live with the system in Spain (Volotea). Dont think any US carriers are actively using them now but they were at ADF last year showing their product off.

Back