Air India plane hits wall on takeoff

fholbert

Mod's - Please don't edit my posts!
(CNN)An Air India Boeing 737 aircraft was damaged after hitting an airport wall during takeoff on a flight from Trichy to Dubai on Friday.
Flight IX 611, which was carrying 130 passengers and six crew members, took off from the south Indian city at approximately 1:30 a.m., but was diverted to Mumbai.
Air India said the plane, which was operated by its low-cost wing, Air India Express, landed safely but two pilots have been grounded.

(CNN)An Air India Boeing 737 aircraft was damaged after hitting an airport wall during takeoff on a flight from Trichy to Dubai on Friday.
Flight IX 611, which was carrying 130 passengers and six crew members, took off from the south Indian city at approximately 1:30 a.m., but was diverted to Mumbai.
Air India said the plane, which was operated by its low-cost wing, Air India Express, landed safely but two pilots have been grounded.
ITS TRICKY TO FLY THE 737.
ITS TRICKY TRICKY TRICKY

mi5_-_cruise_on_airbus_a400m.jpg

If Allegiant could figure out a way to legally sell seats in the wings and roof let’s not act like they wouldn’t totally do it....

Allegiant is the only airline I've flown where the aircraft had them same interior as a school bus. Rubber floored aisle, cheap vinyl seat covers and that didn't completely cover the frame in the back of the seat, etc.

Not even Ryanair was this bad.

Allegiant is the only airline I've flown where the aircraft had them same interior as a school bus. Rubber floored aisle, cheap vinyl seat covers and that didn't completely cover the frame in the back of the seat, etc.

Not even Ryanair was this bad.

“Allegiant Air.... because a Ford Tri-motor full of poultry flown by Mongolians wasn’t available.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds as if it was a, dare I say it, Tricky takeoff.

Sorry. Couldn't resist. I'll go back to my room now.
There's them what says the "tricky takeoff" kept down the size of them pernicious wing fingers!... which, of course, allowed Sweet Baby Jesus to be born immaculate - to save us all from pterodactyls ... and all our sins.
Tricky take-offs may have limited pterodactyl size

Last edited by a moderator:
If Allegiant could figure out a way to legally sell seats in the wings and roof let’s not act like they wouldn’t totally do it....

No. You know how hard it is to get folks to board an aircraft- even in just a civil fashion... right??

Now imagine how hard it would be to seat a wing in order to maintain aerodynamic shape. Mesomorphs forward, endomorphs mid section, ectomorphs aft??? Really?? No freaking way in H that's gwang work!

“Allegiant Air.... because a Ford Tri-motor full of poultry flown by Mongolians wasn’t available.”

Stooopid Mongrorians! Why you fry tlymotah... an leck my sheety ahhrrine!?? I get you, Mongrorian!!

Furthermore, I never want to hear you harsh on the F3M again!! Go to your room!

Last edited by a moderator:
No. You know how hard it is to get folks to board an aircraft- even in just a civil fashion... right??

Now imagine how hard it would be to seat a wing in order to maintain aerodynamic shape. Mesomorphs forward, endomorphs mid section, ectomorphs aft??? Really?? No freaking way in H that's gwang work!

“Allegiant Air.... making your 7 hour nightmare on Southwest with the people of WalMart feel like 1973 Pan Am first class by comparison...”

Somehow and I didn’t even know it was possible a few of us got sent TDY on them. The slogans we came up with got progressively more and more spectacular as that ordeal dragged on. We should have written them all down.

“Allegiant Air.... making your 7 hour nightmare on Southwest with the people of WalMart feel like 1973 Pan Am first class by comparison...”

Somehow and I didn’t even know it was possible a few of us got sent TDY on them. The slogans we came up with got progressively more and more spectacular as that ordeal dragged on. We should have written them all down.

Yes. Yes, that is a true fact; you should have! If you recall any, by all means post them.

Back