C Series hits a.....snag

Apparently new airframes always come with some paid vacation regardless of circumstances, thus the excitement for the bid. But no, nobody has hit the sims yet aside from possibly the very initial check airman cadre. Not even sure the sim is operative quite yet. November 6th is supposed to be the initial bid for the 'general population'.

I know of Delta Check Airmen who have hit the sim and passed they're rides in YUL.

The sim never stopped with foreign crews while I was doing training on another airframe in YUL. The lift gate was up the entire time that I was there for class and sims.

I know of Delta Check Airmen who have hit the sim and passed they're rides in YUL.

The sim never stopped with foreign crews while I was doing training on another airframe in YUL. The lift gate was up the entire time that I was there for class and sims.
We already sent the maintence training team up there to get certified to work on them. I think the first C-series class is in Janaury. They're coming out here to teach LAX, SFO, and SAN AMTs sometime in February.

Did they knock $100 off the TruCoat??

wepq5lktw68hgv5zux3z.png

Please tell me we got the floor mats and the Harmon Kardon upgrade on the stereo!

Jerry: Ma'am, I answered your question. I answered the darned... I'm cooperatin' here! And, I...
Marge: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me, I'm just doing my job here.
Jerry: I'm... I'm not arguing here! I'm cooperating. So there's no need to... we're doin' all we can here.

Back