Skywest interview.....

Seems like plenty of help from above, but I'll offer my help as well if you need any more info! I was hired in 2014 and finished training in July. Feel free to PM me if needed.

Recently finished sims and just waiting for IOE. Congrats man! Be yourself and read the gouges- They are pretty spot on for the interview. Feel free to send me a message with any questions throughout the process.

Just walk in to the technical and say, " Packs, probes, transponder." Then get up, act like you're dropping a mic and wait for their call.

In all seriousness seems like there's plenty of people who have gone through the process lately. Gouges are good. Study up. By no means is it a "have pulse? Good, you can haz yob" interview.

Good luck!

B767 said:
Just walk in to the technical and say, " Packs, probes, transponder." Then get up, act like you're dropping a mic and wait for their call. In all seriousness seems like there's plenty of people who have gone through the process lately. Gouges are good. Study up. By no means is it a "have pulse? Good, you can haz yob" interview. Good luck!
Funny I've heard they are still very selective and just not giving the job away....

Be prepared!!!!

Last edited:
Back