Skywest interview.....

I am trying to get hold of frasca 142... that's only part I am worried about..... but thanks , I'll check em out

What kind of multiengine experience do you have?

At the job fair I went to a couple weeks ago, the SKW Captains giving the presentation gave a detailed breakdown of their interview process, and indicated they were only sending folks with not very much multi time and/or who didn't perform very strong in the technical portion of the interview to the sim.

At the job fair I went to a couple weeks ago, the SKW Captains giving the presentation gave a detailed breakdown of their interview process, and indicated they were only sending folks with not very much multi time and/or who didn't perform very strong in the technical portion of the interview to the sim.
Did he give you any idea what they consider not much multi time?

Wow I am going there my multi is 25 so I am 99% sure i will get the sim .... but i am working preety hard to technical .... only problem is frasca 142 is hard to find ( specially the same as skywest got)

Wow I am going there my multi is 25 so I am 99% sure i will get the sim .... but i am working preety hard to technical .... only problem is frasca 142 is hard to find ( specially the same as skywest got)
There's at least one interview prep place I know of that uses one, I think they're in Seattle though so it's probably kind of a drag to try to make it there.

There's at least one interview prep place I know of that uses one, I think they're in Seattle though so it's probably kind of a drag to try to make it there.

Thanks for that but I do not think I will go all the way to seatle from san deigo for that but there is one we have near our school but its kinda different then what they use ... but eventually something is better than nothing. :)

Anybody have a good resource for studying Jepps? I've never used anything other than the government charts. Can you get a set of approach plates without a subscription?

It used to be that you wouldn't have to do the sim portion if you were prior 121; I suppose they've relaxed this requirement.

Back