Asiana to be put on time-out?

I have my notions about Asimov (mostly positive), but if you're interested in that sort of place/era/uh, what, gestalt?...check out The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay. It's hard to imagine that Asimov wasn't in some way an inspiration. It's also a really good book. Although not science fiction, I hasten to add.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Amazing-Adventures-Kavalier-Clay/dp/1480537209

PS. Pulitzer! This is not my best friend's self-published crap!
Dude, seriously, speaking of self publishing I'm 29k words into the novel this month. Put this and all suggestions on my goodreads, when you get a login and make this easy on me. Also I can do the same to you. I'll NEVER remember all this otherwise.

You should read some self published crap like Ancillary Justice... OHHH THAT'S RIGHT! Start on WOOL too at some point, I got through the Omnibus, and after Novemeber I'm going to get started back on Shift and Rational Optimist. Thank God I don't have a real job it'd seriously kill my book reading.

... ... uhmm. I don't see it covered in the book. *scratches head* maybe it's in a performance appendix?

Oh great, spaghetti charts. Now neither of us is going to read for a week, because we'll be trying to find a calculator. Thanks, Obama.

Oh great, spaghetti charts. Now neither of us is going to read for a week, because we'll be trying to find a calculator. Thanks, Obama.
I knew it, the charts are in Kenyan and they spell Marx if you hold them all together up to the light. I bet he is a Muslim too QED.

I was thinking LAX. Rarely do I fly into secondary airports. ;)

All a relative proposition, one imagines. LAX is certainly secondary to any future I have planned...FOR THE HUMAN RACE. Maybe even tertiary. Much like Floida...yes, explosive bolts along fault lines, you get the idea...

Back to my lair.

All a relative proposition, one imagines. LAX is certainly secondary to any future I have planned...FOR THE HUMAN RACE. Maybe even tertiary. Much like Floida...yes, explosive bolts along fault lines, you get the idea...

Back to my lair.

I can't disagree with that!

I just hope you're @DPApilot free tonight

Dude, seriously, speaking of self publishing I'm 29k words into the novel this month. Put this and all suggestions on my goodreads, when you get a login and make this easy on me. Also I can do the same to you. I'll NEVER remember all this otherwise.

You should read some self published crap like Ancillary Justice... OHHH THAT'S RIGHT! Start on WOOL too at some point, I got through the Omnibus, and after Novemeber I'm going to get started back on Shift and Rational Optimist. Thank God I don't have a real job it'd seriously kill my book reading.

Ummm... I'd like to read that, please. You always need a second pair of eyes! :)

I could try. I just love reading others works is all. But let's hope that there is an order to your stream of consciousness. There are rules to follow when writing a successful novel.
Lets be clear for others reading. This is a nanowrimo challenge. To say this is a successful novel is akin to saying I walked 26.1 miles over 5 days and told my neighbors I trained for a marathon.

You'll get a look at it

Back