Desert Jet-PSP

Retired in SAN

Time to return to the saddle..
They are/were looking for 4 CE500 co-pilots. Did anyone hear back? I applied. Been a little more than a week. Nothing back.

Their office is downstairs in the Signature building at SNA if you're ever in the area

They are/were looking for 4 CE500 co-pilots. Did anyone hear back? I applied. Been a little more than a week. Nothing back.
Did you create one of those personalized video interviews when you submitted?

Also fwiw I emailed the CP about an email he sent me and never heard back...wasn't regarding a pilot position though.

Did you create one of those personalized video interviews when you submitted?

Also fwiw I emailed the CP about an email he sent me and never heard back...wasn't regarding a pilot position though.
I did. It was like a walk of shame doing a selfie video. But it was required so.. Also received an email stating they had a bunch of applicants to go through. Was just curious if anyone had heard back.

I did. It was like a walk of shame doing a selfie video. But it was required so.. Also received an email stating they had a bunch of applicants to go through. Was just curious if anyone had heard back.

I applied but don't have the ability to do the video.... PIC typed and current. No word but then again I didn't expect to get a phone call.

Ah okay just checking as they seemed pretty adamant about getting that. As I said haven't heard anything from him.
I might send an email to the Asst. CP if I don't hear back from the CP. I interviewed with him last year before accepting a intern position at fedex.

That's not the headquarters. There is rarely anyone ever there. Home base is at Thermal airport.

Derek

Correction: They have AN office at SNA, lol. I've seen people there half the time I've walked by, must have been good timing.

Correction: They have AN office at SNA, lol. I've seen people there half the time I've walked by, must have been good timing.

Sorry I should have clarified....If you were looking to drop a resume off or have face to face time, your best bet would be their corporate office.

Sorry I should have clarified....If you were looking to drop a resume off or have face to face time, your best bet would be their corporate office.
No need, I have 750 tt. Just used to work down at the Signature building. Didn't realize their main office was somewhere else. Makes sense with their name being Desert Jet and all...

If people really knew about this operation......they would stop kissing so much ass. Derek

Was hardly thinking to "kiss their ass" I need a job. Never having flown corporate on the fixed wing side, I thought it was all about image and a possible in to use a dusty type rating. And if I can get back to work again at a job that is less then 1000 miles away from home, I'm in. I thought about shooting it nude if it would better my chances. Just didn't want to scare them. (that was humor)

Was hardly thinking to "kiss their ass" I need a job. Never having flown corporate on the fixed wing side, I thought it was all about image and a possible in to use a dusty type rating. And if I can get back to work again at a job that is less then 1000 miles away from home, I'm in. I thought about shooting it nude if it would better my chances. Just didn't want to scare them. (that was humor)

That comment wasn't directed at you. Like GypsyPilot said, there are 100's of people on another forum "kissing ass" to get a job there. The place is a joke and there are some very shady stories of the owner. Buyers beware.

Derek

That comment wasn't directed at you. Like GypsyPilot said, there are 100's of people on another forum "kissing ass" to get a job there. The place is a joke and there are some very shady stories of the owner. Buyers beware.

Derek
10-4

Back