Desert Jet-PSP

I think it would be hilarious if you shot a video in the nude. I could only imagine the shock factor involved
There is lots of cool aid being drunk on the other site about desert jet. Tread carefully. Denise isn't always who she says she is.

Spot on my friend!
Personally, this subject is complete. Anyone else agree?

If I am getting your drift.........Yes there should NEVER be any talk of this company. The practices and attitude at this company are high school level at best.

Derek

I think it would be hilarious if you shot a video in the nude. I could only imagine the shock factor involved

Spot on my friend!

If I am getting your drift.........Yes there should NEVER be any talk of this company. The practices and attitude at this company are high school level at best.

Derek
Lesson learned..

Yeah, I posted about this a while ago. You can find a place where the sun doesn't shine and put the video I'm supposed to make there.

I met her and what's his face at TEB (also on that other site). Neither one of them had the decency to put their newspaper down to have a conversation after I mentioned being a member "over there".

Oh well. Screw 'em.

I was awfully tempted to offer up a picture of a newspaper in the "find me a new avatar" thread.

Last edited:
I met her and what's his face at TEB (also on that other site). Neither one of them had the decency to put their newspaper down to have a conversation after I mentioned being a member "over there".

Oh well. Screw 'em.

I was awfully tempted to offer up a picture of a newspaper in the "find me a new avatar" thread.
Not shocked at all. If you are not in with the "club" your not superior in their eyes. You should hear the story of how she came up through the ranks, it's a good one.

Derek

Back