Stick and Rudder..

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

;)
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

"Yeeeesessss. Yes, Jack. Now, how about a little water on the back of the head and the codes, old boy?" :D

All right! This must be hugely popular among pilots haha, I only know like 10 people that have seen it. I think my fav line is "Gentleman! You can't fight in here, this is the war room!"

"Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Dallas with all this..." - Maj. Kong

5 bonus points for how and WHY this quote is slightly incorrect.

Haven't I already been penalized enough? I do have to return to St Loser again next week...

Ah, a chance to redeem yourself! You can earn those points back by exodusing out of Downtown/Midtown and having a few shots with Uncle Boris at the local DrinkNStab in South City. PM me.

Just in case this thread gets heated again, take Uncle Si's advice and drink a little tea! Sure can smooth things over among friends!!

Heading down to "H" town for the weekend! Hope you all have a GREAT & SAFE, Labor Day weekend!!!

Back