Multi Commercial pilot job hunting

Eugene 562

Multi Commercial pilot with 750 hours looking for flight job. Considering going back to flight school for CFI and CFII. Willing to move for any flight job. Does any one know of any flight jobs

Eugene 562 said:
Multi Commercial pilot with 750 hours looking for flight job. Considering going back to flight school for CFI and CFII. Willing to move for any flight job. Does any one know of any flight jobs

Only CMEL? No CSEL?

Am similar with 325 hours, if visa sponsorship is not a big issue, I'd go for that kind of work.

Guys get your CFI and CFII. It will give you some hours and something you can always fall back on if you get furloughed.

Plus, a lot of employers like to see it.

NTM, it really forces you to know your FARS.

Just suck it up and do it, I was faced with the same decision about a year a go and I am really glad that I am an instructor.

Not to hijack your thread or anything, but is there possible small gigs you could get with CMEL and CSEL, with no CFI ratings? I am close to finishing CSEL and trying to bust out multi and CMEL real quick, possible CFI right after...

Me too. Now, I'm one of the few people with an ATP multi AND ATP single. Go figure.

Here too, actually ATP in SEL, SES, MEL, MES. Ready for that 121 job flying a C172 or a PA18S. Hahaha.

Back