I have failed.

Don't limit yourself to those four. You've failed me too, Dough. We'll talk about this in Vegas, young man.

I don't know what you're talking about, I only Captain the SS. Minnow on a three hour tour.

I admit the "SS" does invite confusion.

There's a QCQ out? Let me guess, a weather TP infomercial and a malaria module?

There WAS a fatigue module. But the hilarious thing is that airlines will talk about Circadian rhythms but do absolutely ZERO to create rotations that reflect healthy science.

Just make sure you have a freash pot of coffee, or your caffiene source of choice before you do the Op Spec module. That made me want to shove sharpened pencils into my ears, it was so mind numbing.

You mean you won't call me in a panic because your laptop's DVD drive has quit working, with less than 24 hours prior to QCQ being due, like a certain Delta pilot once did?

;)

Dad buy you a twelve pak after that? :)

Sent from my TRS-80

Nah, it's about the fatigue risk management plan. The new policy is to pound a can of Red Bull at the TOD. That will fix everything. No more problem.

Last year we actually got an email from the union about fatigue management. There was actually a list of caffeinated drinks ranked in amount of caffeine included.

True story.

Back