Flight Link & Zulu 2

scooter2525

Very well Member
Has anyone used the flight link app on the iphone with the zulu 2? Looks like it records your ATC and I'm curious to how much space it uses per minute. I should be getting my Zulu 2's tomorrow in the mail and am looking forward to trying it out.

Whoa sounds cool. I sold my Zulus and picked up A20s but I'm missing my Lightspeeds. Might get the Zulu2s.

I don't care so much about hearing my own ATC convo, but I know people like my parents will like that.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344012654.343991.jpg

I have been a long time Zulu user. I just sold them as I wanted to get something updated. I did the A20 because I could make payments on them and have heard a bunch of good things. They are good but not as comfortable as the Zulu. And on takeoff the A20 gets a little overwhelmed in the 99 where as the zulu never flinched. I should have the Zulu2s by Tuesday and can give an honest side-by-side comparison.

I will be interested in reading that. My 15xlc couldn't keep up with the 99 either. Hopefully I won't be flying something so loud I max out the Zulu 2s

scooter2525 - FlightLink will average around 500 MB (1/2 GB) for every hour of recorded audio. That being said, it could be more or less depending on the amount of "data" being recorded. I've seen it generate as low as 300 MB before and it was still a fairly busy recording.

scooter2525 - FlightLink will average around 500 MB (1/2 GB) for every hour of recorded audio. That being said, it could be more or less depending on the amount of "data" being recorded. I've seen it generate as low as 300 MB before and it was still a fairly busy recording.
thanks for the reply and welcome to the board. Another question, is there anyway to permanently disable the automute?

Back