Flight Link & Zulu 2

thanks for the reply and welcome to the board. Another question, is there anyway to permanently disable the automute?

I think you are talking about ComPriority. When something comes across your intercom it mutes auxiliary audio sources. There is no way to permanently remove that feature from the headset, but you can shut it off and turn it back on during your flight if you wish. Its the small black button at the bottom of the control box below the bluetooth controls. The easiest way to test is to play something like music through the aux and speak into your mic...the audio source should stay loud if you have ComPriority switched off.

I think you are talking about ComPriority. When something comes across your intercom it mutes auxiliary audio sources. There is no way to permanently remove that feature from the headset, but you can shut it off and turn it back on during your flight if you wish. Its the small black button at the bottom of the control box below the bluetooth controls. The easiest way to test is to play something like music through the aux and speak into your mic...the audio source should stay loud if you have ComPriority switched off.
That button does work, but a minor complaint it would be nice not having to do that every flight. My 15xlc's had a switch that would allow for it to be permanently off. Other then that, LOVE my new headset.

LSA

The com priority on my original Zulus would not completely mute the audio as ATC transmissions would come in which I loved because I could still hear what I was listening to while replying. My Zulu2 completely mutes it to where I cant hear it at all with ATC transmissions. Is there a way to fix that? Also I have noticed this twice where the battery indicator will be red, so I will change the batteries, but it will still be red. I have to turn off the headset and unplug the headset from the intercom, then plug it back and and turn it on for it to be green again. I went through 4 sets of known good batteries the first time before I figured it out. Any idea what that could be?

LSA

The com priority on my original Zulus would not completely mute the audio as ATC transmissions would come in which I loved because I could still hear what I was listening to while replying. My Zulu2 completely mutes it to where I cant hear it at all with ATC transmissions. Is there a way to fix that? Also I have noticed this twice where the battery indicator will be red, so I will change the batteries, but it will still be red. I have to turn off the headset and unplug the headset from the intercom, then plug it back and and turn it on for it to be green again. I went through 4 sets of known good batteries the first time before I figured it out. Any idea what that could be?

The Zulu.2 also does not completely mute the aux source. Is your volume level low enough were it just sounds like it might be muted? Private message sent.

That button does work, but a minor complaint it would be nice not having to do that every flight. My 15xlc's had a switch that would allow for it to be permanently off. Other then that, LOVE my new headset.

Noted! I'll pass that along to our development team. We're glad you like your headset!

Back