PNCL Files Chapter 11

I think it's worth mentioning; as bad as this is for the pilots, it looks like it's even worse for the FAs. That company Q&A is nauseating/heartbreaking. Good luck to all my Colgan (and 9E/XJ) friends.

Funny. On the Colgan CrewTrac, there is a message from the Colgan DO saying that the company filed BK and that operations are to continue as normal and that all current policies and procedures are still a go. Reminds me of the scene in Naked Gun where Frank is standing in front of the fireworks factory, after it exploded, and continues to say "Move along, nothing to see here."

There is not a single pilot who will not have this on their mind tomorrow when flying.

This is why I went cargo. The rise and fall of Pinnacle happened very quickly.

Good luck!

I don't think internal company info like that should be posted on a public message board

So I sent ya a PM

Really? Where is your torch? The financial info that the company couldn't share with its pilots is going to be public soon anyways! Why would you care about other memo's unless it is "Safety Sensetive". I put that in quotation marks because 9E is on the bare minimum side. It's readily apparent that this place is not simply the best but simply a flaming pile! This company doesn't require anything greater than the bare minimum it gives to it's employees. I still have yet to receive a correct check. Torch in hand! Sorry :-|

After reading the Q&A, I just what to say one more time look out for each other. This kind of news is just the push some guys need to take them over the edge. AMR as a whole has lost over 40 employees to suicide.

Here you go. I just quit anyhow! One less furlough needed! Good luck guys!

As you know, we have spent the past several months working on a turnaround
plan to restructure our organization and address our operational and
financial challenges in the rapidly evolving regional airline industry.
While progress was made, our Board of Directors determined that there were
too many challenges to overcome without the assistance of a court process.
In order to efficiently implement our plan and better align our cost
structure with our operations and revenues, Pinnacle Airlines Corp. and
our subsidiaries filed for voluntary protection under Chapter 11 of the
U.S. Bankruptcy Code earlier this evening. We believe that this is the
best way to restore Pinnacle to a position of stability and strength and
reach a satisfactory resolution with all of our stakeholders.

Please be assured that we have filed customary motions with the Court,
which we expect to be approved shortly, that will allow us to continue
paying employee wages and salaries and providing benefits without
interruption.

But that does not mean it will be business as usual at Pinnacle; in fact,
our organization must make major changes to remain viable. During the
reorganization period, we intend to continue nearly all of our operations
with Delta Air Lines, but we will wind down our operations with US Airways
and United Airlines. As has already been communicated, we intend to wind
down our EAS flying for US Airways over the next few months.
Additionally, we will wind down our Saab and Q400 flying with United
Airlines beginning in May and expect to conclude these services by
year-end. With the termination of our US Airways and United operations,
we will also end our flying at Colgan Air. This undoubtedly is not
welcome news, but the many obstacles that I have outlined over the past
several months could not be overcome to help improve our near-term
liquidity position and long-term economics.

Over the past several months, I have pushed the organization extremely
hard in the hopes that we would not have to seek court protection to fix
our problems. As many of you are aware, I recently went through a
restructuring process at Frontier Airlines. When looking back at that
experience, I am very proud of what was ultimately accomplished, but I
still have vivid memories of the sacrifice, frustration and uncertainty
the process created. I believe there is a future for this organization,
but I also know there are going to be changes that are frustrating and
unpopular.

All of the regional airlines are trying to figure out what their futures
really entail. As you know, American Eagle, under its parent American
Airlines, is in bankruptcy protection too. This means that roughly 25
percent of regional capacity in the United States is in a court-supervised
restructuring process. During this process, our overarching goal will be
to ensure that we become the most efficient regional operator in the
business. If we succeed, we will have developed a platform that is agile
and capable of participating in the next phase of our evolving industry.

Specifically, our plan is to use the Chapter 11 process to reset our
financial and operational structure to position Pinnacle Airlines as a
viable business over the long term. Our key initiatives are essentially
the same ones we’ve been focused on since December, which include
restructuring our key operating agreements with Delta, achieving cost
savings from our workforce, identifying additional opportunities across
the organization to reduce costs, and ensuring that we have the
appropriate fleet, staffing levels and network to operate profitably going
forward.

Subject to court approval, Delta has agreed to provide us with $30 million
in additional liquidity under a debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing
facility. Combined with cash from our ongoing operations, the DIP
financing will be available to help ensure the Company has sufficient
liquidity to meet our foreseeable operational and restructuring needs.

As I am sure you have additional questions, please join me on a conference
call tomorrow morning (Monday) at 10:00 a.m. central time. You can access
the call by dialing 866-788-0546 and entering pin number 63259685. In the
meantime, attached please find some Frequently Asked Questions that can
offer additional clarity about how Chapter 11 works and what you can
expect.

Additionally, it is likely that this announcement will lead to increased
interest in our company, and it’s important that we speak with one voice
on this matter. If you receive any inquiries from the media, investors or
other interested third parties, please refer them to Pinnacle’s corporate
communications department at 901-346-6162.

We appreciate all you have done to support our turnaround efforts. Your
hard work, professionalism and talents have given Pinnacle the solid
foundation it needs to complete a successful restructuring. On behalf of
the Board of Directors and the entire Pinnacle management team, thank you
for your ongoing focus and dedication.

Sincerely,

Sean
Q&A For Pinnacle Employees
General
  1. How did we get here?
    • As you know, we have spent the past several months working with our stakeholders on a turnaround plan to restructure our organization and address our operational and financial challenges in a rapidly evolving regional airline industry. Unfortunately, we were not able to get all parties to meaningfully participate in a manner that would provide us near- term liquidity and long-term contractual improvements.
    • Although progress was made, our Board of Directors determined that there were too many challenges to overcome and the Company did not have enough liquidity to continue to operate without the assistance of a court process.
  2. What will the Chapter 11 process do for the company?
    • We intend to use the Chapter 11 process to reset our financial and operational structure to position Pinnacle Airlines as a viable business over the long term.
    • Our key initiatives are essentially the same ones we’ve been focused on since December, which include restructuring our key operating agreements with Delta, achieving cost savings from our workforce, identifying additional opportunities across the organization to reduce costs, and ensuring that we have the appropriate fleet, staffing levels and network to operate going forward.
  3. How long will the Chapter 11 process last?
We expect that this process will take at least nine months, although it may well take longer.
  1. What changes are going to happen to our operations?
    • We intend to complete the wind-down of EAS flying with US Airways.
    • Beginning in May, we will begin the wind-down of our Colgan Q400 and Saab 340
      operations with United Airlines. The Saab 340 wind-down is planned to be completed by
      the end of July and the Q-400 operation will come to an end in November.
    • We will continue to operate all CRJ200s and the former Mesaba CRJ-900 aircrafts.
    • Beginning in January 2013, we will wind down the 16 Pinnacle CRJ-900 aircrafts over a
      period of five months.
    • PinnPro ground-handling associated with the Colgan Saab 340 operation will wind down
      in coordination with air service termination to specified cities.
  2. How many planes will be taken out of service, and when?
    • [3] Saab 340 aircraft associated with the US Airways EAS flying will conclude operations in June 2012.
    • [24] Saab 340 aircraft associated with United Express service will wind down between May and July 2012.
    • [31] Q400 aircraft associated with United Express service will wind down between May and November 2012.
    • [16] CRJ900 aircraft associated with Delta Connection service will wind down between January and May 2013.
page1image25272

page1image25544

1. How will this process affect my day-to-day responsibilities?
    • Your day-to-day responsibilities will not change at this point. As we move through the restructuring process, there will undoubtedly be more changes to our organization.
    • It is essential to safe and successful operations that each of us continues to focus on current and assigned duties.
    • Implementing this turnaround plan will not be easy, and it will require a considerable amount of work.
  2. Will I receive my pay?
We have filed customary motions with the Court, which we expect to be approved shortly. This will allow us to continue paying employee wages and salaries and providing benefits without interruption.
8. Will I receive my health benefits, retirement plan or other accrued benefits such as vacation time?
We have filed customary motions with the Court, which we expect to be approved shortly, that will allow us to continue providing benefits without interruption.
  1. What will happen to my 401(k)?
    • If you participate in a 401(k) plan, you can continue contributing to the plan in accordance with its usual provisions.
    • In addition, Pinnacle intends to continue matching employee contributions at the levels specified in the plan. To this end, we have filed customary motions with the Court, which we expect to be approved shortly, that will allow us to continue the "company match" for employee 401(k)s without interruption.
    • U.S. federal law protects the funds in 401(k) savings and retirement plans from the claims of a company’s creditors. All individual 401(k) accounts are set up in the individual employee’s name, meaning that Pinnacle cannot use these assets to meet any of its obligations.
  2. Will there be layoffs as a result of the filing?
There have been no layoffs announced in conjunction with the Chapter 11 filing. However, we will adjust staffing levels in the months ahead to reflect changes made to our operational and financial structure. These adjustments will be in addition to those we are making as a result of the wind-down of our United Express and US Airways operations.
  1. How will the Chapter 11 filing affect our unionized workforce?
    • Through this process we hope to accomplish several key initiatives to help ensure our continued viability and profitability in a consolidating industry, including achieving consensual cost savings from our workforce.
    • We fully expect to continue to work in an open and collegial manner with our unions and their leadership as this process moves forward.
  2. Is the Company going to seek to reject and/or renegotiate any of its collective bargaining agreements?
As part of the restructuring process the Company intends to sit with each of its organized labor groups and discuss changes necessary in each of the agreements.
13. Will Pinnacle continue to be headquartered in Memphis?
We currently have no plans to move, but of course, we will have to take a hard look during the restructuring process at every opportunity to further reduce our operating expenses.
14. Will there be any changes to management?
  • While we can’t speak for each individual and their personal decisions, the Pinnacle board of directors and senior management team as a group are committed to accomplishing the initiatives necessary to restore the Company to a position of stability and strength.
  • As part of the restructuring process, the management structure and professional staff will be sized to match our new company structure and size.
    15. Why did we file Chapter 11 now?
  • Without filing for Chapter 11, we are projected to run out of cash by mid-April.
  • Over the past months we have stretched payables and cut short-term deals with certain
    partners to provide liquidity relief. Unfortunately, we cannot extend the runway any further.
    16. Why were we projected to run out of cash?
The culmination of the issues we have been discussing over the past several months and the inability to make meaningful changes to our contracts have drained our cash. There was not one single issue. The costs associated with the integration of Mesaba, the inability to quickly obtain consolidation synergies, money losing pro-rate flying, an unprofitable Q400 contract, the new pilot JCBA agreement without day-one partner dollar reimbursement and marginal Pinnacle CRJ-900 were the most significant issues.
17. If we are running out of cash how will we continue to operate?
  • Subject to court approval, Delta has agreed to provide us with $30 million in additional liquidity under a debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing facility.
  • What this simply means is that Delta has provided us a loan to continue to operate and restructure our business.
    18. Why does the press release say we received $74 million in DIP financing?
  • In conjunction with the filing, Pinnacle has received a commitment for DIP financing from Delta in the amount of approximately $74 million.
  • Following Court approval, approximately $44 million will be used by Pinnacle to repay a secured promissory note held by Delta.
  • Subject to court approval, the remaining $30 million in DIP financing, combined with cash generated by Pinnacle’s ongoing operations, will be available to help ensure that Pinnacle has sufficient liquidity to meet its operational and restructuring needs.
19. Did the Company try to get a DIP loan from anybody else?
  • The Company and its advisers reached out to nearly 20 different parties seeking a DIP loan.
  • After numerous discussions with DIP lenders, it became clear that due to the Company’s lack of collateral, the ability to obtain a loan from a traditional DIP lender was impossible. They simply weren’t willing to take the risk of loaning money to a company in Chapter 11 with little to no collateral to back the loan.
    20. Which entities filed for Chapter 11?
The entities that filed for Chapter 11 (collectively referred to as “the Debtors”) are Pinnacle Airlines Corp., our holding company, as well as our airlines and operating units.
21. What will happen to company stock and/or options that I own?
  • The common stock and options of companies in Chapter 11 are typically cancelled as part of the restructuring process.
  • However, we are early in this process and we cannot say for certain whether the common stock will be cancelled.
  • We will keep you informed as events warrant and as the process unfolds.
    22. What should I tell our vendors?
  • Subject to court approval, Delta has agreed to provide us with $30 million in additional liquidity under a debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing facility. Combined with cash from our ongoing operations, the DIP financing will be available to help ensure the Company has sufficient liquidity to meet our foreseeable operational and restructuring needs.
  • Importantly, we expect that this additional liquidity will allow us to make payments to all of our vendors according to normal terms for goods provided and services rendered after April 1, 2012, the Chapter 11 filing date.
    23. Is there anything I can do to help during the process?
The most important way you can help is by continuing to focus on your responsibilities and deliver the exceptional service that our business partners and their customers have come to expect. The process will be stressful and frustrating. Because of this we will continue to communicate changes and decisions as timely as possible.
24. What if I’m approached by the media?
  • It is likely that this announcement will lead to increased interest in our company, and it’s important that we speak with one voice on this matter.
  • If you receive any inquiries from the media, investors or other interested third parties, please refer them to Pinnacle’s corporate communications department at 901-346-6162.
    25. I have a question that is not addressed here. What do I do?
Please contact your supervisor, manager or regional director. You may also submit your question via email to [COLOR=rgb(0.000000%, 0.000000%, 100.000000%)]ask@pncl.com. [/COLOR]
Colgan Air Employees
  1. What is happening to Colgan Air?
    • As part of our restructuring, we will work with United to wind down our United Express operations over the next several months.
    • This process, along with our previous decision to wind down our US Airways operations will mean Colgan Air will no longer be operating by the end of the year.
  2. When will the Saab flying officially end?
    • Colgan will remove three lines of flight per month between May and October, with the last four aircraft being removed November 30.
    • All of the Saab flying is expected to conclude by the end of July, but more details will be communicated as the full wind-down schedule is established.
    • We’re committed to informing employees impacted by this wind-down as soon as we have the details.
  3. When will the Q400 flying officially end?
    • We are working with United to finalize the schedule, but we plan to begin the orderly wind-down in May and complete the process by November of this year.
    • Colgan operates 20 lines of Saab 340 flying; 11 in IAH and nine at IAD. On May 1, flying at IAH will drop four lines of flight to seven and IAD will drop from nine to eight.
    • For May, there will be three lines of flight removed from IAH, reducing that hub from 11
      Q400 lines to eight. We have not yet developed schedules beyond May 31.
    • We have not developed market specific schedules for the SF3, but will remove four
      additional lines in June and the last five by August 1.
    • Market and station closures will be communicated as they are defined.
  4. What is the wind-down schedule? How many planes will be taken out of service, and when?
    Q400
    • Colgan will wind down all operations by December 1, 2012. Currently, Colgan operates 25 lines of flight spread across EWR, IAD and IAH.
    • Colgan will remove three lines of flight per month between May and October, with the last four aircraft being removed November 30.
    • For May, there will be three lines of flight removed from IAH, reducing that hub from 11 Q400 lines to eight. We have not yet developed schedules beyond May 31.
      Saab 340
    • Colgan also operates 20 lines of Saab 340 flying; 11 in IAH and nine at IAD. On May 1, flying at IAH will drop four lines of flight to seven and IAD will drop from nine to eight.
    • We have not developed market specific schedules for the SF3, but will remove four additional lines in June and the last five by August 1st.
    • Market and station closures will be communicated as they are defined.
  5. Will positions be eliminated? Will there be bonuses for those who stay through the wind- down?
    • Wherever possible, we are working to provide alternative opportunities for current Colgan employees who are interested in staying with Pinnacle Airlines Corp.
    • For those Colgan employees not covered by a collective bargaining agreement who cannot secure other opportunities within the company or who aren’t interested in staying, we’ve asked the court to approve a stay bonus for qualifying employees in order to maintain safe, reliable operations through the last scheduled day of flying.
page5image30496

• We will of course provide more information on a stay bonus as soon as we can.
  • Vacancy notices will be posted per the CBA for those employees covered under a CBA.
  1. How will my benefits be affected if I move or lose my job?
    • If you transfer to another position within Pinnacle Airlines Corp., you would keep the same benefits you have now, provided you remain a full-time employee.
    • If you lose your job, COBRA will be available for up to 18 months.
    • This information would be mailed to you if your employment is terminated. More details
      regarding COBRA can be found at [COLOR=rgb(0.000000%, 0.000000%, 100.000000%)]www.mypinnaclebenefits.com. [/COLOR]
  2. How will this wind-down impact my job?
    • We communicated the closing of some stations/bases prior to the filing date.
    • We’re committed to informing employees impacted by this wind-down as soon as we
      have the details.
    • For Colgan Pilots, those impacted by the fleet reduction have opportunities at Pinnacle
      Airlines, Inc. based on the provisions of the JCBA.
  3. Can I transfer to other locations or a position at Pinnacle Airlines, Inc.?
We encourage our people to take advantage of these new opportunities. All jobs will be posted and anyone may apply refer to the weekly job postings at [COLOR=rgb(0.000000%, 0.000000%, 100.000000%)]www.flypinnacle.com. [/COLOR]
34. What positions are available?
We will post positions weekly so that our people can see what is available. The current postings are available at www.flypinnacle.com.
  1. Will relocation packages be available to move to another location?
    • For employees not covered by a collective bargaining agreement, relocation assistance is available for positions that qualify.
    • For employees covered by a collective bargaining agreement, relocation packages will be offered in accordance with your agreement.
  2. Will there be opportunities to TDY (temporary duty assignment) to other locations for a period of time until another position becomes available?
    • In the early stages of the flying reductions, yes it will be dependent on the needs of the individual departments.
    • For pilots, any TDY assignments would be handled per the JCBA. Corporate Employees
      37. What happens to my job if I only support the Colgan operation?
As the wind-down progresses, we will evaluate the work loads and need for continued support of the Colgan operation and the Pinnacle operation. Any employee whose position is eliminated as a part of this process will be given as much notice as possible.
38. Will there be another round of restructuring and reductions? If so, how will that occur?
Certainly as our business goes through these changes, there will be a need to evaluate our staffing levels. We will communicate the steps for that process as the time nears.
page6image25792

page6image26064

page6image26336

39. Is there a severance plan in place for those who are displaced?
For employees covered under collective bargaining agreements, they should refer to those agreements. For all other employees, we are seeking court approval for the authority to continue our existing severance programs that will cover certain positions.
Colgan Pilots
  1. What will happen to pilots flying for Colgan Air?
    • As we proceed with the wind-down of our Colgan operations, we will adjust our staffing levels in the weeks ahead.
    • Vacancy notices will be posted per the CBA in the upcoming months to reflect the fleet reduction.
  2. Will Colgan pilots be displaced? If so, how will that work?
Yes. You will be allowed to bid for other positions that your seniority will hold please refer to the JCBA for more information.
  1. I am currently a Colgan pilot. Can I continue to fly with the Company under a different service partner contract?
    • Impacted pilots at Colgan as a result of the fleet reduction will have opportunities at Pinnacle per their CBA.
    • Vacancy notices will be posted per the CBA in the upcoming months to reflect the fleet reduction.
  2. Will you be training any Colgan pilots to fly Mesaba and Pinnacle aircrafts?
Impacted pilots at Colgan as a result of the fleet reduction will have opportunities at Pinnacle per their CBA.
44. Will I be offered any relocation assistance if I am displaced to another city?
Moving expenses are covered in Section 6 of the JCBA.
45. Will a displacement mean that I have to have additional training? If so, when will that happen?
If you require additional training due a displacement, the provisions of the JCBA will be followed please see 11.19.
46. If I am furloughed or terminated as a result of this process, will I still be entitled to benefits or severance?
If you are furloughed or terminated, you would be offered coverage under COBRA. COBRA details may be found at www.mypinnaclebenefits.com.
47. How will fenced and unfenced Pinnacle Airlines flight attendant be affected?
Beginning in January of 2013, we will wind down the 16 Pinnacle CRJ900 aircrafts over a period of five months.
48. How will pilots working for Pinnacle and Mesaba be affected?
The JCBA has details regarding vacancies, reductions and realignments in Section 24.
page7image22944

Colgan Inflight Employees
  1. Are there options for continued employment as a flight attendant?
    Preferential Hiring to available Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. posted openings
    • Provided there are current openings, you may opt to request preferential hiring to Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. You will be required to attend Initial Training as a new hire flight attendant at Pinnacle in Memphis, TN. For seniority purposes, you will be considered a new hire.
    • Colgan flight attendants who are in good standing may request preferential hiring for open positions at Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. Employees in good standing are defined as those without discipline in their file.
  2. If I choose Preferential Hiring, why do I have to go through initial training?
Flight attendants who are hired by Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. will be required to go through initial training by the FAA to become familiar with Pinnacle Airline, Inc.’s operating specifications.
51. What will happen to flight attendants flying for Colgan Air?
Flight attendants who are not hired for open positions offered by Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. will be furloughed. In the event of Colgan's closure, furloughed employees would be terminated.
52. When would the furloughs take place for flight attendants at Colgan Air?
The timing will be communicated to the flight attendants when details of the plan are determined. It will be based off of the flying schedule wind down at your base.
53. I have specific questions about the Preferential Hiring program at Pinnacle Airlines, Inc., such as pay scale, training, etc. How can I get these questions answered?
Questions about working at Pinnacle should be directed to [COLOR=rgb(0.000000%, 0.000000%, 100.000000%)]ask@pncl.com. [/COLOR]54. How long is the training at Pinnacle Airlines, Inc.?
The average time to complete the training, including OE, is approximately 30 days.
55. If I am hired by Pinnacle, will I receive a new uniform?
A complete new uniform will not be required, but some pieces are different. More information will be available as we move through this process.
56. If I want to fly for Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. may I commute?
Yes. You are able to use the pass privileges to commute.
57. If I want to move my permanent residence to a new base, does Pinnacle cover moving expenses?
If you are accepting an open position at Pinnacle, you would be considered a new hire, and Pinnacle does not offer relocation assistance for new hire Flight Attendants.
58. What pass privileges would I have as a Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. employee?
Pinnacle employees have Delta pass privileges.
page8image23920

page8image24192

Colgan Maintenance Employees
59. Will I be offered the opportunity to move to any other open Maintenance positions?
Yes, we have a Preferential Hiring Program for those employees in good standing. You may request to be a part of the program for any open positions in the Tech Ops organization that you are qualified to hold: the postings are available at www.flypinnacle.com.
60. If I am selected for a position in another city, will I be offered any assistance with relocation?
Yes. Further details may be requested from your manager.
61. When will be the last day for Maintenance operations?
The technicians associated with the Saab aircraft will cease operations by July 2012; while those associated with the Q400 will cease by the end of Nov. We’ll communicate more specific details after the full wind down schedule gets completed.
62. I have specific questions about the Preferential Hiring Program at Pinnacle Airlines, Inc., how can I get these questions answered?
Questions about transferring should be directed to [COLOR=rgb(0.000000%, 0.000000%, 100.000000%)]ask@pncl.com. [/COLOR]Colgan Scheduling Employees
63. When will my position be eliminated?
The details for our SOC operations will be dependent on the timing of the flying schedules. We’ll share that information as soon as those decisions are made.
  1. Will I be offered the opportunity to apply for a Scheduling position with Pinnacle Airlines, Inc.?
    • Yes, we encourage you to look at the postings available at www.flypinnacle.com, to see what other positions are available that you might be interested in.
    • Colgan Schedulers who apply for open positions at Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. will be given preferential hiring status.
  2. If I’m not able to find another position at Pinnacle Airlines, Inc, will I receive a stay bonus to stay until the last day?
Yes, employees in good standing that remain until the last day will receive a stay bonus pending approval by the court.
66. I have specific questions about the transfer to another position at Pinnacle Airlines, Inc., how can I get these questions answered?
Questions about transferring should be directed to [COLOR=rgb(0.000000%, 0.000000%, 100.000000%)]ask@pncl.com. [/COLOR]
page9image20112

page9image20384

page9image20656

page9image20928

Colgan Dispatch Employees
67. When will my position be eliminated?
The details for our SOC operations will be dependent on the timing of the flying schedules. We’ll share that information as soon as those decisions are made.
  1. Will I be offered the opportunity to apply for a Dispatch position with Pinnacle Airlines, Inc.?
    • Yes, we encourage you to look at the postings available at www.flypinnacle.com, to see what other positions are available that you might be interested in.
    • Colgan Dispatchers who apply for open positions at Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. will be given preferential hiring status.
  2. If I’m not able to find another position at Pinnacle Airlines, Inc., will I receive a stay bonus to stay until the last day?
Yes, employees in good standing that remain until the last day will receive a stay bonus pending approval by the court.
70. I have specific questions about the transfer to another position at Pinnacle Airlines, Inc., how can I get these questions answered?
Questions about transferring should be directed to [COLOR=rgb(0.000000%, 0.000000%, 100.000000%)]ask@pncl.com. [/COLOR]PinnPro Employees
71. What stations will close?
Stations supporting Colgan’s Saab operations will be closed in conjunction with the wind down schedule. PinnPro stations supporting all other partners are not impacted by this wind down.
72. When will the Colgan stations close?
We’ve already communicated to those stations that have a scheduled closing date. The remaining Colgan stations will close in conjunction with the United wind down schedule, which is still being finalized. We’re committed to informing employees impacted by this wind down as soon as we know the details.
73. Will employees in those stations be offered jobs with the new carrier?
We cannot offer employment for another carrier, but we will certainly encourage them to consider our employees. As always, we would like for all employees in these stations to consider staying with Pinnacle Airlines Corp. if they are willing to move to another city.
74. Will I receive a stay bonus to stay until the last day?
Yes, employees in good standing that remain until the last day will receive a stay bonus, pending approval by the court.
75. If I am selected for another PinnPro position in another city, will I be offered any assistance with relocation?
Yes.Relocation assistance is available for positions that qualify for such assistance, but some
positions do not.
page10image23144

page10image23416

page10image23688

76. I have specific questions about the transfer to another station, how can I get these questions answered?
Questions about transferring should be directed to [COLOR=rgb(0.000000%, 0.000000%, 100.000000%)]ask@pncl.com. [/COLOR]You may also ask your manager or supervisor to assist you with getting answers to your questions.
page11image3192

http://www.pinnaclerestructuring.com/

From the website above:

On April 1, 2012, Pinnacle Airlines Corp. announced that the Company and its subsidiaries have filed voluntary petitions for relief under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.

Pinnacle intends to use the Chapter 11 process to continue implementing a comprehensive turnaround plan aimed at addressing its operational and financial challenges in a rapidly evolving regional airline industry. We believe this is the best way to restore Pinnacle to a position of stability and strength and reach a satisfactory resolution with all of our stakeholders.
During this process, the Company will remain focused on providing passengers with safe, reliable and timely service.

Good luck guys and girls.

And keep an eyeball out for one another. It's the worst kept secret that accidents, incidents and (very unfortunately) people doing extreme crap during bankruptcies spikes.

Be careful, fly safe, keep the mach number up.

Back