Please Help Me Vegas Peeps

Tld

Waffles Brah.
Hey all of you Las Vegas based JCer's, I need to ask a favor. I am looking for a Las Vegas based company that has a Gulfstream. I'm really tired of wading through the myriad of charter brokerage sites and was wondering if anyone knows of a company that actually bases a G @ either LAS, HND, or VGT. If not a G (like my passengers requested) anything that will 'seat 12 and go really fast' would be great (...their words). I really would like to find a Vegas based business. If you know of a company to avoid, that would be a great help too. please please please pm me with any info. thanks in advance.~T

mods, sorry if i posted this in the wrong spot.....wasn't sure

MGM and Wynn both have Gulfstreams based at LAS. Those are really the only ones I know of that have actual flight departments.

Thanks! I will definitely look into getting a hold of one of those planes, MGM was just in here the other day with the 'bosses.' I didn't realize it may be available for charter. good tip.

If not a G (like my passengers requested) anything that will 'seat 12 and go really fast' would be great (...their words). I really would like to find a Vegas based business. If you know of a company to avoid, that would be a great help too. please please please pm me with any info. thanks in advance.~T

You want a big plane? You want to go fast? You want your Pax to have a good time? Call over to Strip Club Jets and they'll hook you up with a G-IV and some lovely ladies;)

www.stripclubjets.com

And No! They are not hiring pilots at this time, I've already checked :D

haha...just your average business passengers. But hey, I'll look into it. I'll pitch it to the pax, you never know....any lead is a good one right now.

haha...just your average business passengers. But hey, I'll look into it. I'll pitch it to the pax, you never know....any lead is a good one right now.

If you go with Strip Club Jets, your Pax will pitch something alright ;)

Hey all of you Las Vegas based JCer's, I need to ask a favor. I am looking for a Las Vegas based company that has a Gulfstream. I'm really tired of wading through the myriad of charter brokerage sites and was wondering if anyone knows of a company that actually bases a G @ either LAS, HND, or VGT. If not a G (like my passengers requested) anything that will 'seat 12 and go really fast' would be great (...their words). I really would like to find a Vegas based business. If you know of a company to avoid, that would be a great help too. please please please pm me with any info. thanks in advance.~T

mods, sorry if i posted this in the wrong spot.....wasn't sure
Would this be for one or two flights or something on a regular basis? Could they be interested in something as big as a 737?

Are you partial to Gulfstreams? I know a guy who runs a small company that charters two Falcon 20s.

Would this be for one or two flights or something on a regular basis? Could they be interested in something as big as a 737?

It would just be for one flight. I'm looking for something in Vegas, as that is their destination, to reduce the reposition costs. Vision does some charter stuff right?

Are you partial to Gulfstreams? I know a guy who runs a small company that charters two Falcon 20s.

Pax mentioned a G, but I believe that they would be happy with a Falcon. I would like to give them some options. I would also like to give a small company some business, any contact info would be helpful, I really would rather work directly with a company than end up working with a broker.

You want a big plane? You want to go fast? You want your Pax to have a good time? Call over to Strip Club Jets and they'll hook you up with a G-IV and some lovely ladies;)

www.stripclubjets.com

And No! They are not hiring pilots at this time, I've already checked :D

I wonder if they'd hire a pilot that could do the extra work of stripping as well? :insane:

Im confused how your pax can afford a G but dont already have something setup with a company (thinking netjets or something.)

Normally people that can afford a biz jet charter, know where to go.

Not knocking you, just seems strange. Its kind of like NetJets advertising everywhere. If you have the money for NetJets, you know about NetJets.

Im confused how your pax can afford a G but dont already have something setup with a company (thinking netjets or something.)

Not knocking you, just seems strange. Its kind of like NetJets advertising everywhere. If you have the money for NetJets, you know about NetJets.

Easy - may have just inhereted money, or sold a business for some amount of money, or sold a really big deal and got a huge commission and want to party in style or something.

Easy - may have just inhereted money, or sold a business for some amount of money, or sold a really big deal and got a huge commission and want to party in style or something.

The only one I can see is inherited money.

Any businessman that has the opportunity to make G money, knows about NetJets.

The only one I can see is inherited money.

Any businessman that has the opportunity to make G money, knows about NetJets.

Its a big world out there... I agree that it seems odd but there are plenty of scenarios that could play out to make this happen.

They have the money. They have their own G550. It is being used by their company CEO the week they would be requiring it. They use my company a lot for charters of 2 or 3 people (as they have a lot of business in my area). But we don't have an aircraft that can accomodate a group of this size who wishes to travel together. I try not to question the motives or funding of someone who wants to give me lots of money though.

Oakley has a Gulfstream in HND, not sure if they charter it out but it does fly alot. I know where you can charter a 1900D if that helps any. Definately not fast but will surely carry 12 people.

Back