Please Help Me Vegas Peeps

Oakley has a Gulfstream in HND, not sure if they charter it out but it does fly alot. I know where you can charter a 1900D if that helps any. Definately not fast but will surely carry 12 people.

You referring to Maverick?

They have the money. They have their own G550. It is being used by their company CEO the week they would be requiring it. They use my company a lot for charters of 2 or 3 people (as they have a lot of business in my area). But we don't have an aircraft that can accomodate a group of this size who wishes to travel together. I try not to question the motives or funding of someone who wants to give me lots of money though.

Ahhhh makes sense.

G550. Jealous is me.

If you're serious, I would be happy to try and put you in touch with the Falcon 20 outfit.

If you're serious, I would be happy to try and put you in touch with the Falcon 20 outfit.

?????

MA42042.jpg

Oh, oops! Doug = reading comprehension FAIL! :)

(I'm just having some fun, bro)

I try not to question the motives or funding of someone
who wants to give me lots of money though.

Business advice of the week.

Tld for Wegougemandhow CFO.

Oh, and if they REALLY wanna be ballers sometime early 2010, I can help you out for that too.

Vision currently has 737's, Dornier 328's and 228's....

"swingin past your knees!"

Thanks Vegas peeps, I really appreciate it. I put a bid in offering a variety of aircraft that you found for me. Just have to wait and see what the customer will choose...

Business advice of the week.

Tld for Wegougemandhow CFO.

Oh, and if they REALLY wanna be ballers sometime early 2010, I can help you out for that too.

.....And I proudly accept this initial endorsement. Put it to a vote, and I will gladly assume responsibilities if the staff of Wegougeemandhow decides to entrust it to me.

Back