How dumb can a person get?

SFCC/UND

Today at work I saw a police officer walk out of TSA operations with a bong that still had water inside of it. On top of that he had some weed still left over. Last but not least he also had a loaded paintball gun in his suitcase. I guess you can imagine what happened to him.

Today at work I saw a police officer walk out of TSA operations with a bong that still had water inside of it. On top of that he had some weed still left over. Last but not least he also had a loaded paintball gun in his suitcase. I guess you can imagine what happened to him.

Wow, I didn't think this kind of stuff happened in Spokane... ;)

Let me get this scenario right. A cop with a bong (replete with water), bag 'o weed and briefcase containing a paintball gun, walking out of an airport? I say, Police Academy (X). LMAO.

What's wrong with the TSA and the Police havin a little party in the back room? :D

I've always wonder why there was smoke coming out of their operation room.

Let me get this scenario right. A cop with a bong (replete with water), bag 'o weed and briefcase containing a paintball gun, walking out of an airport? I say, Police Academy (X). LMAO.

Nice. I'll tell the airport police and rent a cops that you said that:D

I once watched a guy act completely dumbfounded when TSA told him the butchers knife he had in his bag was not allowed.

"but I'm a chef! If it helps I also have tongs in there"

That's GEG for you!

Are some of the guys still having trouble with the pushbacks? I think that is going to be some bad news bears there soon!

Not any stupider than people who try to walk through the metal detector with enough bling to make a rapper say, dude, that's too much and then wonder why the alarm goes off. Uh, dumbass, you've got about two pounds of jewelry on. Did you really think you would get through the metal detector with it on?

Wow, I didn't think this kind of stuff happened in Spokane... ;)

Spokane has always had its share of twits:eek:

When I was working for the Border Patrol in Spokane, the Mayor refused to believe the Crips & Bloods were recruiting and dealing in town. She actually said on local TV "We don't use the G word in Spokane":drool:

The local police intel unit was livid, and pictures got leaked of known LA gang-bangers hanging out downtown.

Is Spokane really that bad?! I always thought that Arcata (Humbolt County), CA was the US pot capital...

Not any stupider than people who try to walk through the metal detector with enough bling to make a rapper say, dude!

That there is either the beginning of a country western song or a Larry the Cable Guy skit.

Sad how some mindsets have changed over the years. Used to be you could take your rifle on a plane and stow it in the overhead bin.

In my America, I can take my shotgun on the plane and stow it and talk hunting with the stewardess.

Bling don't hunt.

b.

That's GEG for you!

Are some of the guys still having trouble with the pushbacks? I think that is going to be some bad news bears there soon!

Myself and two other people are trained on the NWA pushbacks and only four on Delta. Couple of days ago Delta almost hit a US Airways plane during pushback.

Is Spokane really that bad?! I always thought that Arcata (Humbolt County), CA was the US pot capital...

I like Spokane, I live on the south hill where it is very peaceful, once you get downtown it's a whole new world.

Wow, I'd expect that more from PSC, theres actually stuff to do in GEG. You should see what we find in our flights to ACV man. I swear every 3rd passenger has weed taped to their legs when they board.

I was about to say, I know we've had the drug dogs out to the plane at ACV a few times...

I never felt unsafe walking around river park downtown in GEG, however, you couldn't pay me to walk around at night in Yakima without another crew member...that place makes me alittle nervous...

I was about to say, I know we've had the drug dogs out to the plane at ACV a few times...

I never felt unsafe walking around river park downtown in GEG, however, you couldn't pay me to walk around at night in Yakima without another crew member...that place makes me alittle nervous...

Night times are a different story. I've flown back into Spokane a couple times and there was a fleet of police officers and a couple K-9 sniffing out different airplanes on the FBO side.

Riverfront park has a dark side during the night time. Might be because it is so big and there is so many places to jump out from the bushes.

Back