How dumb can a person get?

Is Spokane really that bad?! I always thought that Arcata (Humbolt County), CA was the US pot capital...

The company flies into ACV/EKA and we have a layover there. I've done the run many times and can tell you it's definitely a strange little town judging from the locals there. Hippies were everywhere! The weather's always nice there though!

When we'd layover in ACV, we stayed at the Red Lion in Eureka...walking around downtown Eureka is an adventure in itself. I've been asked 10+ times for money, I'm sure for pot or meth...

ACV is the only uncontrolled field that I've flown into that has TDZ lighting...guess that comes with having the first ILS in the US.

Today at work I saw a police officer walk out of TSA operations with a bong that still had water inside of it. On top of that he had some weed still left over. Last but not least he also had a loaded paintball gun in his suitcase. I guess you can imagine what happened to him.
No chance those items were being carted over to Five O for evidence against a passenger?

Back