IACRA does not work on MAC...

Pilot0486

I go to enter my info for my CFI ride (first time in the system with the new computer) and it says "only IE 3.0 or higher and Firefox are capable of using IACRA at this time.

WTF!

Oh they added Firefox? Good for them! Last I tried it was ONLY IE.

because Safari is better...

I'll agree with you on that, at least on an apple machine. Click the safari button and its up and running in a flash. Anything mozilla like firefox will take a while to startup and uploads information slower than safari even on my year old macbook pro.

I go to enter my info for my CFI ride (first time in the system with the new computer) and it says "only IE 3.0 or higher and Firefox are capable of using IACRA at this time.

WTF!

I just loaded FF for Mac today and you really cannot tell any outward difference. Use FF for what you need and then go back to Safari if you desire. It's a pretty simple solution.

Which brings up a larger question..how the heck did this stuff work before computers and the internet?

I am grinning at a mental picture I have of a CFI who has never sat at a typewriter before having to type out some obscure form on one of those big old cast iron typewriters.

b

Hey I got an Idea Mr Jobs. Lets make a REALLY big iPod that does word processing!

I LOVE IT!!

Apple Fail.

Last i tired I could only use IE, even then it was spotty.

I won't use IACRA again until this new FSDO makes me.

Just one more reason why not to get an overpriced Mac. I think of them as nothing more than something to throw at the crows makeing all that damn noise in the morning.

They are kinda like a Piper Traumahawk. Some people swear by them, but the proof is in the statistics.

Just one more reason why not to get an overpriced Mac. I think of them as nothing more than something to throw at the crows makeing all that damn noise in the morning.

They are kinda like a Piper Traumahawk. Some people swear by them, but the proof is in the statistics.

Don't make an opinion until you try one. This site was built upon one... I believe...

I also have quite an extensive video/music production business built upon one. :) Just sayin'

RD

Back