New Airline? JetAmerica

Ooh, if I was a taxpaying citizen in these cities, I'd be asking for a refund:

The Lansing, South Bend, Melbourne and Toledo airports are subsidizing JetAmerica with $1.4 million in grants in its first year, along with about $867,000 in waived airport fees and $1.1 million in marketing and advertising assistance.

I booked a flight on skybus for ten dollars once... but then they disappeared. They returned the ten bucks tho!

hmmm. Same founder, same pricing structure, similar market. I wonder ifnthey will pay the crews the same crap wages? It seems like the only thing diferent is the 737-8 instead of a320

There is a reason why airlines don't fly into some of these smaller airports. I can't believe they actually think they can get a buck.

No I was talking about JetAmerica, since they will be operating on the east coast. Allegiant air is smart because California, Arizona, and Nevada are tourisit captials and during the winter time people want to go to warm places.

Any of you guys writing on this thread know why the name "JetAmerica" rings a bell?

SFCC/UND Allegiant has a base in Florida which has direct service through out the east coast. Thats where they make a lot of their money. Did you look at the route map?;)

Who has the most destination? The east coast or the west coast? Common we are both on the west side, so we make more money;)

Back