CASW

cmill

Cold Ass Honky
Saw a posting on climbto350, sent in my app, wasnt sure if it was just a recycled add or not. Remember there was a guy on the forums a while back that worked there, any info, maybe?

I work there. I think we are looking for pilots at Eagle Creek (by IND), Saginaw MI, Cincinnati (LUK), and Dayton, OH. Not a bad gig, PM me for details.

Yes, it is PFT, so if you have a problem with it, take it somewhere else. I'm sure there are people on here just waiting to shoot it down.

Meh. I can't afford to pay for anymore training

*looks at logbook*

*looks at 135 minimums*

*looks at economy*

*cries*

Meh. I can't afford to pay for anymore training

*looks at logbook*

*looks at 135 minimums*

*looks at economy*

*cries*
Keep working at it! You are probably getting more time per year than I am flying Part 135. You will get there just try to remember that!

I'm sure you aren't. We have SIC ride along on our cargo runs, where they aren't required, so they can build stick time or whatever. Most of our SICs are from other countries.

I'm sure you aren't. We have SIC ride along on our cargo runs, where they aren't required, so they can build stick time or whatever. Most of our SICs are from other countries.

Ride along?? That's just crazy talk! :panic:

When I had my SIC for a couple of months before I left, I hardly flew! :crazy:

heres a question, what if the Captain had a MEI, can he log dual given and the SIC log dual received and count it towards total time?

Yes, it is PFT, so if you have a problem with it, take it somewhere else. I'm sure there are people on here just waiting to shoot it down.

Does that mean you pay them to get training in their aircraft? Or they pay you while you're in training?

If it's the first question how much does it cost? just curious :/

Are they pretty stringent on the mins too as in wont hire anyone with less?

Back