Enroute May 8th

Barty

Just starting a list of who is going to be attending basics on May 8th. According to the new schedules posted, it looks like we should be completing basics on June 12 and OKC on Sept 14th.

Sadly per my Rep this date is full. Though there is a glimmer of hope in my mind that maybe she was just misinformed.

I hope someone drops out, because this and April 15 are the only en route classes before FY2010 and both are full.

I'm going to be in a real jam otherwise, because the doctorate program that I was accepted to starts in September. If I decline that acceptance and then something happens with the FAA, I'll be out of a career!

I hope someone drops out, because this and April 15 are the only en route classes before FY2010 and both are full.

I'm going to be in a real jam otherwise, because the doctorate program that I was accepted to starts in September. If I decline that acceptance and then something happens with the FAA, I'll be out of a career!

Your anger gives you focus, young one.

:D

You'll get an '09 date. I have faith in ya.

Your anger gives you focus, young one.

:D

You'll get an '09 date. I have faith in ya.

I'm going to talk to the people at my center and see if they can get one to open up. There are 4 or 5 other people who were picked up for my facility at Jan panels, though I think most are interviewing in March or April PEPCs.

I know they said classes are full through April or May, but there are 6 other classes outside of May if only they'd let me in!

I have a may 18th class date. So how is May 8th the last one? Is may 18th considered FY2010?

Let me bring this one back from the dead since we're just a bit over 3 weeks away.

The class is full, so the question is, am I the only one on here with that date?

Nope, my wife is staying in Georgia to keep working until I'm done with the academy or the house sells. Obviously we're hoping that the house sells before I'm done with the academy.

ZMA and no packet yet just waiting FAA=SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
same here with the wife situation she's staying in miami until i get back!!!

I have a friend that is here for while her husband is in training. I leave in May and the other lady we know leaves in May. She is starting to worry about being all alone and her kids getting bored...so I thought I would check and see if anyone was coming with kids so she would have friends around! Thanks for the answers guys!

ZMA and no packet yet just waiting FAA=SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
same here with the wife situation she's staying in miami until i get back!!!

How close to my date should I expect to see the packet? I wish they would send it with the FOL, I am starved for information...

If it weren't for jetcareers I would have no idea where to look for housing, it seems odd that they wait so long to give you the academy information.

Back