Enroute May 8th

I would hope that your packet shows up, because i dont start until 5/14 and got my packet in from fed ex today.

Seems like all of the terminal folks have been getting them early or at least on time. For whatever reason us enroute people get them at the last minute for some reason. I'm sure I'll get it straightened out tomorrow.

Well the funny thing about it is that I already live in okc, so all the packet really had for me was the start day and time, and the actual class numbers

Just my luck, I call Robin and she says she can't find anything for me. AAAAHHHH!!!

So now she's playing the HR round-robin (pardon the pun) to get my info together to get a packet out to me. Hopefully I should know something within the hour.

You guys may want to check with your HR rep to make sure you have the correct date. E.M. just called me and told me that there was a typo on my FOL and my actual report date is May 18th, not the 8th.

Thank goodness I didn't drive all the way out there next week to find that out. The worst part about it now is that tomorrow was supposed to be my last day of work. :mad:

You guys may want to check with your HR rep to make sure you have the correct date. E.M. just called me and told me that there was a typo on my FOL and my actual report date is May 18th, not the 8th.

Thank goodness I didn't drive all the way out there next week to find that out. The worst part about it now is that tomorrow was supposed to be my last day of work. :mad:

Man that is unacceptable.... could you imagine if they got the MONTH wrong :p :mad:

At least you're going soon unlike many of those waiting until next FY.

No joke.

At least my boss is cool about it and is willing to let me work an extra week. While I would have certainly appreciated the extra time off, we can certainly use the extra bit of money.

Wooooooow, my date is May 8....

On the FOL email it stated May 8 and on the FedEx package on received on 4/21 it stated May 8th. I had heard random rumors on here about classes being delayed so I emailed my HR contact but never received anything back. I emailed her about 4-5 days before I received my FedEx FOL so I figured that was my answer, it will be May 8th.

Are you telling me you received your FedEx package w/ a date of May 8 and then your HR rep CALLED YOU and told you it was suppossed to be the 18??

No, I never got the Academy packet to begin with. I called Robin to see where it was, then my HR rep called me back and told me that she had made a mistake when I was assigned my class date, hence why I had not received an Academy packet.

I suppose I should probably get one now either tomorrow or Friday, or perhaps the first part of next week.

OK, thanks for the response - I was about to lose my mind! I unfortunately am not in the same position where I would be allowed to work another week, even after being offered a promotion last month I'm lucky they're holding on to me after turning in my 2 weeks! I confirmed w/ HR today it is 5/8 just to make sure, see ya'll in OKC.

Back