Flight sim YouTube Video

Lawndart

This is a video that I did a while back. I'm just posting it here to see what you folks think...

[yt]GnTgmD6ihK0[/yt]

Nice video! What kind of computer you got? Pretty smooth frames for running the PMDG737 VC.

PVD airport :rawk:. I recognized the little old small tower by rwy 16 while you were taxiing

Sweet video, PMDG is my favorate addon as well. Here is mine

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZRQqArIiMs[/YT]

What software is that?

I used the TrackIR in the v/c mode of the PMDG 737-700. This subdues the urges to spend thousands of dollars on turning my garage into a 737. The repaint of the PMDG to N720WN "Canyon Blue" was done by Cleveland Barnes (www.flightsim.com). Then theres Flightzone 1 (KPVD scenery), FS2CREW (CO-Pilot), FS-PAX (pasengers and flight attendents), A diferent sound set for the 737, the ATC is from ATC.net for KPVD. I usually fly online with VATSIM, but its not east to capture the whole audio thing on Fraps.
One way to speed up framerates is to use WideFS, and run flight sim supporting applications on another computer(ActiveSky FSCommander, ect.). I think the 10,000rpm Rapter drive, and the two 8800's help as well. Even then, I still turn off the aircraft shadows and some other things to get it to 40+fps.

If you look closely during the climbout you have like 35 degrees of nose up pitch. That would be a ride.

No self-respecting Southwest crew has ever started/taxied this slowly in their lives... ;-)

Quote: If you look closely during the climbout you have like 35 degrees of nose up pitch. That would be a ride.

Quote: No self-respecting Southwest crew has ever started/taxied this slowly in their lives... ;-)

LOL....I love it! I heard SWA doesnt have an auto-throttle in most of their birds.

So if I use the VNAV at low Alt., and it pushes the throttle to max econ and the nose beyond 30 degrees, is that unrealistic? hmmmm....in other words, Would the VNAV ever do that on a real 733, 5, or 7 (not just SWA birds)? Do I need to adjust Vert SPD until reaching cruse alt?

Heres another vid.

[yt]F0u8oCRmGwA[/yt]

Thanks Folks

If you look closely during the climbout you have like 35 degrees of nose up pitch. That would be a ride.

:yeahthat:haha, that's when you cross your fingers and hope for the best!

no brown on the Artificial Horizon? hahah

I honestly don't know what a normal climb out pitch is for a 737.

If anybody has suggestions…… I'm all ears.

Back