Even more fun with a F.N.G.

Seggy

So I am getting ready tonight to go out and celebrate my work week being over when I get a call from amorris around 8:10PM CST or 9:10 EST. Here is how the conversation went....

Amorris...Dude I think I am freaked. I had an FAA jumpseater on my last flight of IOE from LGA to MHT and I screwed up bad. I might be fired and violated.

Me...(thinking to myself what FED in their right mind would be jumpseating on a flight on a Friday night from LGA to MHT) Andrew if you think you are going to pull a fast one on me, you will need to try a lot harder. You did not have a FED in the jumpseat. It is a Friday night. They are home.

Amorris...I am screwed, I am going to be fired. I will call you back.

Me...OK

(after this I take a crap, shower, and shave and make myself pretty to go out. I am thinking this whole time either Andrew is going to play a joke on me or somehow he is having another joke played on him)

Amorris...(in message form...I hate everyone at Colgan)

Me...(get out of shower call him back)

Amorris...Yeah my checkairman set me up. The 'FAA Jumpseater' was a Q400 Captain who rode the jumpseat up to MHT as he lives there. He 'observed' me as Non Flying Pilot and was going to bust me on something small. I'm an idiot for falling for it and need to relax.

I love it how CHECKAIRMAN are playing jokes on Mr. Andrew. Welcome you F.N.G.

Seggy said:
The 'FAA Jumpseater' was a Q400 Captain who rode the jumpseat up to MHT as he lives there. He 'observed' me as Non Flying Pilot and was going to bust me on something small. I'm an idiot for falling for it and need to relax.

Wonder if that's TUCKNTRUCK.....

It's because he talks crap about Jersey. It would all stop if he would just start telling the truth.

Oh man, this is going to end up like that movie "Falling Down"!

"Hiiiii Joker...."

"Amorris!!! What are you doing with that weapon?"

:)

Is it a full moon or something?

I had my last saab flight yesterday, and to commemorate that, I made all cabin announcements in german as well as english, and decided to play a little joke on dispatch. I called my dispatcher and complained that we couldn't leave on time due to the fact that I had misplaced my airplane keys and couldn't start the engines.

I told him to let maintenance know to just bring another set of keys over to the gate, and please bring one for the left engine and one for the right, because goshdarnit last time they brought two RIGHT engine keys and BOY were we in a pickle!

My dispatcher... "ummm. I'm a little confused so let me just give you to mx and you can explain it to them..."

D'OH!

Mein Gott! Bist du deppert?! :) Puh! Ich wettete den dispatcher wie dieser!

Ich habe fleigen Frankfurt alle Oktober!

Ja ja! Genau! :)

Das einzige problem ist dass zu viel schnitzel von meinen poop sonderbar verbreitet!

Back