Even more fun with a F.N.G.

its all ########! mr segaloffs house might be burned down at the end of this but my day will come. in fairness to mark this was not his idea. it was my ioe captains. last flight of the day and ioe for that matter i was tired and hungry and the last thing i needed was that. it was all good fun and i know i will get to play that game someday to a new fo.

matt jersey is still a ####hole whichever way you look at it. my last encounter with that stench left me angered when i couldnt make a left hand turn. what kind of ####ed up state does not let you make a left hand turn from the left lane?

matt jersey is still a ####hole whichever way you look at it. my last encounter with that stench left me angered when i couldnt make a left hand turn. what kind of ####ed up state does not let you make a left hand turn from the left lane?

The same one that won't let you fill up your car with gas, but will let you fill up your airplane with leaded avgas...

its all ########! mr segaloffs house might be burned down at the end of this but my day will come. in fairness to mark this was not his idea. it was my ioe captains. last flight of the day and ioe for that matter i was tired and hungry and the last thing i needed was that. it was all good fun and i know i will get to play that game someday to a new fo.

"Ahh yes young Anakin... I can feel your anger... it gives you focus, it makes you stronger!"

i hope! these past two months would make some go crazy. i enjoyed reading about falling down. i have thought about that once or twice. i have to say though last night was pretty damn good considering we were number 24 for t/o from lga. it was dead silent for the hour we were sitting there. absolutley miserable!

No Doug it would be very one sided.

He is the pussycat here. I am the Tiger.

Me...
35378445_24ad533f46.jpg

Andrew...

spaceball.gif

Andrew, I had more respect for you before you went on your tirade about New Jersey. Remeber you are in Doug's living room. How dare you trip the poopy language censor. And you call yourself a professional pilot?

Hey Andrew. IOE is supposed to be fun. It's the sim and ground school that suck. What happened to you is evil and meanspirited. I'd suggest you learn to check the jumpseat list and learn the priority codes for a regular jumpseater and an FAA/DE line check airman. Or, look up the names of the LCA's at Colgan and cross reference the jumpseat list. Anyhow, I guess it's all in the past. But a dirty trick it was....

Andrew, I had more respect for you before you went on your tirade about New Jersey. Remeber you are in Doug's living room. How dare you trip the poopy language censor. And you call yourself a professional pilot?
Hey Matt, I think you've been out of Jersey long enough that you're now officially a Zoni!;)

Odor

I'm in New Jersey right now. In fact within a mile of Newark airport.

It smells like raw sewage outside.

Carry on --

Back