CFI Job

jhugz

Guppy gear swinger
Looking for a flight instructor job anywhere in the lower 48 that can pay the bills and build a good amount of flight time.

Salary positions and free/discounted housing would be great.

Fly safe,

jhugz

Looking for a flight instructor job anywhere in the lower 48 that can pay the bills and build a good amount of flight time.

Salary positions and free/discounted housing would be great.

Fly safe,

jhugz

Let me know if you find one. I have seen salary, but not housing. I've seen housing, but not salary. Try IFTA or something.

Let me know if you find one. I have seen salary, but not housing. I've seen housing, but not salary. Try IFTA or something.

Salary really isn't that big of a deal I can live pretty cheap need be due to weather or whateva but rent is expensive:).

I saw a couple of schools Pan An in phoenix or maybe Scandinavian academy in San Diego, maybe Sierra academy in Atwater.

If you want alot of flying hours try anywhere in Florida...

I know people at Flight Safety, Ari Ben, Paris Air, Naples something, FIT, Orlando Flight Training, Air Orlando..

I mean, try Falcon Aviation Academy in GA, send the res's make some calls.

Flight safety is an awful place to teach do not go there! Crocker, stop promoting I need a job. You also bought me lunch today (111) thanks.

Hello,

Our club has one Cessna 172 M. The aircraft is used primarily for Private Pilot Certificate training. The aircraft is owned by a large US Service club. We have two Instructors. This program has been in existence for more then fifty-years. Which provides an alternate option for youngsters aged 14-21 to ear Private Certificate for less. The rate for the aircraft now is only $65.oo per hobs hour.

However, one instructor who is (86) years old carries a first class medical and is FAA current. But, our current insurance will not renew with him on it. He was the Chief Flight Instructor and I was other one. Now I am flying for a private charter operation. Will still help out but would like to have the help. We have donated our time and this would be a non paid position. Though a nice time builder and self satisfaction to one who helps out. Please PM me for email address to send resume. As now I am the Chief Flight Instructor.....Location is the LA, CA area.

Hello,

Our club has one Cessna 172 M. The aircraft is used primarily for Private Pilot Certificate training. The aircraft is owner by a large US Service club. We have two Instructors. This program has been in existence for more then fifty-years.

However, one instructor who is (86) years old carries a first class medical and is FAA current. But, our current insurance will not renew with him on it. He was the Chief Flight Instructor and I was other one. Now I am flying for a private charter operation. Will still help out but would like to have the help. We have donated our time and this would be a non paid position. Though a nice time builder and self satisfaction to one who helps out. Please PM me for email address to send resume. As now I am the Chief Flight Instructor.....Location is the LA, CA area.

Are you asking me to flight instruct for free?

Sierra Academy located near Atwater...think they advertised for 15 CFI's.....

Rent is free for 12 months...I think....

Hello,

Our club has one Cessna 172 M. The aircraft is used primarily for Private Pilot Certificate training. The aircraft is owned by a large US Service club. We have two Instructors. This program has been in existence for more then fifty-years. Which provides an alternate option for youngsters aged 14-21 to ear Private Certificate for less. The rate for the aircraft now is only $65.oo per hobs hour.

Can you even get a 1st class when you are 86? I thought you had to be under 65 to get a 1st class

Does that FAR says anything about age? I don't think so, as long as you meet the FAR requirements. Are you thinking about the retirement age for airline pilots?

No maximum age to obtain a class I medical. The issue is from the insurance company, and nothing with the FAA. He can go rent an a/c from a school and go fly no problem. However, to provide instruction with kids (14-21) they won't. Unless we had more then 5 a/c on the line. Then they would do the policy for another year.

No maximum age to obtain a class I medical. The issue is from the insurance company, and nothing with the FAA. He can go rent an a/c from a school and go fly no problem. However, to provide instruction with kids (14-21) they won't. Unless we had more then 5 a/c on the line. Then they would do the policy for another year.

I am sorry that insurance has driving this industry into such a bind! Good luck with the search.

I didn't study my butt off for three months to work for free!!!!

I don't think he is looking for a brand new CFI. He wants somebody that has some free time that is looking to give back the community. I am sure that if Longrange could that the instructor would be paid.

Back