OKC En Route Map...

bippoptl

My friend, who got back from OKC in July, gave me her En Route Map that she had to learn while there. They don't give you much time to learn the map before they give you the test on it (where you have to draw the complete map. All they give you is the boarder). So I figure I will share it with all you PUBNAT2 En Routers, some PUBNAT1 people who havent gone yet, and even PUBNAT3,4,5,6ers who are hopin for En Route. If you have any questions as to what the symbols, or numbers, or numbers in the symbols mean then just post your question and I'll let ya know.

Enjoy...

PS...you will not be able to print this map on one page. I've tried to get it onto 8x14in paper and it still cuts it off. The map is on a larger piece of paper, but it looks good on the computer.

AND IF YOU LIKE THE MAP MAKE SURE YOU POST A RESPONSE, OR THIS THREAD WILL DISAPPEAR QUICKLY

**Three posts down is a Blank Copy of the map so you can practice filling in the blanks**

Attachments

• OKC En Route Map.pdf
    123.2 KB · Views: 604
Bleh. I had to memorize that same map in CTI school.
Here's how we did it: Get it printed out twice (on 11x17 paper). Take one copy and white-out every single number/name on the page. Take it to kinko's or Office max and get it laminated. Then get yourself some wet-erase markers (overhead markers) and keep writing all the data back in and erasing it. I started with the names and frequencies, then moved to distances. Get it laminated front to back so you have to flip it over to see the answers. That way you're not just copying.

Here's how we did it: Get it printed out twice (on 11x17 paper). Take one copy and white-out every single number/name on the page. Take it to kinko's or Office max and get it laminated. Then get yourself some wet-erase markers (overhead markers) and keep writing all the data back in and erasing it. I started with the names and frequencies, then moved to distances. Get it laminated front to back so you have to flip it over to see the answers. That way you're not just copying.

Fantastic, go ahead and do that for me, I'll PM you my Kinko's Acct#. Thanks!

yeah mine is laminated, front side is the map, back side is the map, but Blank...here it is..a lot easier then whiting everything out....

Attachments

• OKC En Route Map Blank.pdf
    31.6 KB · Views: 329
Oh great. I found out the hard way that the teachers/admin/officials at OKC all pour through this website as minutely as we do and LOVE to take adverse action against posters whenever they can. It's a good thing theres anonymity up in this piece. CTI is one thing, but I wonder what they'll think about their training maps being all up on the net. They've cared about stupider stuff before. No matter, they are now safely stored away on my desktop. I'll be running to Kinko's shortly to make laminates for me and Boomer's manhole. Keep it comin'!:D

Oh great. I found out the hard way that the teachers/admin/officials at OKC all pour through this website as minutely as we do and LOVE to take adverse action against posters whenever they can.

They should devote someone to JetCareers to host "Ask an HR Rep."

Oh great. I found out the hard way that the teachers/admin/officials at OKC all pour through this website as minutely as we do and LOVE to take adverse action against posters whenever they can. It's a good thing theres anonymity up in this piece. CTI is one thing, but I wonder what they'll think about their training maps being all up on the net. They've cared about stupider stuff before. No matter, they are now safely stored away on my desktop. I'll be running to Kinko's shortly to make laminates for me and Boomer's manhole. Keep it comin'!:D
Those maps have been on the ATCCTI website for a long time.

The best idea I've heard in a long time. :yup:

bippoptl--Thanks for the maps! You turned into an okay guy after getting rid of your creepy avatar! :sarcasm:

lol..thanks..im here to help. first with the math prep for the AT-SAT, and now with the En Route Maps....people on here should freakin love me! haha.

the map is confusing, so if anyone has any questions just ask

lol..thanks..im here to help. first with the math prep for the AT-SAT, and now with the En Route Maps....people on here should freakin love me! haha.

the map is confusing, so if anyone has any questions just ask

Yes I have a Question. What do all the numbers and Lines mean??? I keep hearing about Victor Airways, but can't find any company info or airplanes they fly!!!!

:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Yes I have a Question. What do all the numbers and Lines mean??? I keep hearing about Victor Airways, but can't find any company info or airplanes they fly!!!!

:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Victor airways is the name of the airways on the map. They are either Victor or Jet airways. (you only need to know Victor). Look at the lines on the top it will say V245 or V18 (victor two four five). Those are the names of the airways. Below those will be a number like 5000 or 3000....and that is the minimum altitude a plane has to be at on that airway

Victor airways is the name of the airways on the map. They are either Victor or Jet airways. (you only need to know Victor). Look at the lines on the top it will say V245 or V18 (victor two four five). Those are the names of the airways. Below those will be a number like 5000 or 3000....and that is the minimum altitude a plane has to be at on that airway
I think you missed the long string of :sarcasm:'s on that post lol

Back