Refusing Promotion to Captain

Who wouldn't love a guarantee of 5:15 credit no matter what? :)

< 7 legs later, 10:30 paid, wonders what happened.....
I would be perfectly happy to do the same flying I’ve done for the last 10 years but in something equipped like an AS 737 and under a union contract. Not having to do my own deicing and fueling anymore, plus the chance of a layover at home is just icing on the cake.

As I’ve heard from multiple of my AS buddies re: bidding advice “one pilots trash is another one’s treasure”

I would be perfectly happy to do the same flying I’ve done for the last 10 years but in something equipped like an AS 737 and under a union contract. Not having to do my own deicing and fueling anymore, plus the chance of a layover at home is just icing on the cake.

As I’ve heard from multiple of my AS buddies re: bidding advice “one pilots trash is another one’s treasure”
To be fair, a 737 is probably a step backwards technology wise for you.

Don’t forget all the free coffee you can drink!

No one neck deep in a second serving of buffalo wings at a food truck after a night of debauchery is thinking about the afterworld.

I’ve been there, trust me. :)
Waffle house don’t have chicken wings (the quintessential “after a night of debauchery” place)

Don't forget, you get a free cheese and fruit tray to go with your other cheese and fruit tray in the mornings. Probably with double sweaty meats and most likely duplicate blueberry yogurts. At least it is a cold meal, that nobody heated to an insane temperature that made you wonder if there was some sort of a fire brewing back there. Unfortunately, it has not been unwrapped in any sensical way, and you will somehow stain your shirt in the process of peeling away the shrink wrap. Free coffee though. Does that mean you are a panty sniffer if you drink it? I think it technically does

Don't forget, you get a free cheese and fruit tray to go with your other cheese and fruit tray in the mornings. Probably with double sweaty meats and most likely duplicate blueberry yogurts. At least it is a cold meal, that nobody heated to an insane temperature that made you wonder if there was some sort of a fire brewing back there. Unfortunately, it has not been unwrapped in any sensical way, and you will somehow stain your shirt in the process of peeling away the shrink wrap. Free coffee though. Does that mean you are a panty sniffer if you drink it? I think it technically does

The breakfast with fruit, fruit, a side of fruit and more fruit is by far my favorite.

That escalated quickly

Back