Kellwolf's Major Airline Experience

So if you're worried about a mass exodus...cause I mean really...where are (insert JBU pilot group size here) pilots gonna disappear off to in a manner of "mass-exodus" (usually defined as a short-period of time departure from a previous position - so say, 30 days)?

If you're worried about a mass exodus, increase pay, do not remove premium pay, or any other benefit that got you the talent you currently have.

Sounds like they removed that Addendum. Makes sense if they meant what they said (they don't plan to enforce it and have never enforced it). Didn't cost them anything to remove it.

Sounds like they removed that Addendum. Makes sense if they meant what they said (they don't plan to enforce it and have never enforced it). Didn't cost them anything to remove it.

Apparently someone also said that loosing senior pilots is a good thing for JB because it's cheaper to replace with first year guys

I had a little over 10,000. My sim partner had 13,000 (his was almost all piston twin). I don't think anyone in our class had less than 5000, but there were quite a few with no PIC time.

What do you think a good flying hours number to get a interview at?

Most of my class (12 of us) had TPIC, I think 2 didn't but were fairly high time and had been around working on DC9s/DC10s charter/cargo type stuff.

I think I interviewed with around 7,500TT and 4,000TPIC. Most of the class were Regional Captains...two or three charter, a military, 2 Regional FOs.

Was anyone able to send a link for internal recs. there wasn't an option for this and haven't received an email for it yet.

Most of my class (12 of us) had TPIC, I think 2 didn't but were fairly high time and had been around working on DC9s/DC10s charter/cargo type stuff.

I think I interviewed with around 7,500TT and 4,000TPIC. Most of the class were Regional Captains...two or three charter, a military, 2 Regional FOs.

So I think I have another 5 years if I keep flying 1k hours a year.

I got on with around 4k total and just over 1k turbine PIC. Just apply if you meet the mins as they seem to hire all over the spectrum.

Updating frequently and a lot of networking will make a much bigger difference then just your hours!

I noticed they drop their mins to 1500tt/500 fixed. That's it. Will they really 135/RJ FO's that low? Or is that to get the low time fighter guys in the door?

I noticed they drop their mins to 1500tt/500 fixed. That's it. Will they really 135/RJ FO's that low? Or is that to get the low time fighter guys in the door?

Preferred: greater than 1000 Turbine PIC and 1000 EFIS.

(there's that pesky 1000 TPIC again :D )

My class (the one right before PhilosopherPilot's) was mostly RJ CAs. We had 2 regional FOs, but the rest all had a good chunk of TPIC time.

Kellwolf....whats up with this fractionalitzation email? What's the basis for this? 190s being ditched? Frontier? delta?

Back