Inside Joke for my Fellow “SouthernJetters”

I’ve just never been into brown shoes. But as someone wise once told me, don’t knock it until you try it. Since then, I crave boiled peanuts in a coca-cola every once in a while.
Are the brown shoes going to be required or will black still be an option?

At QX it was both…but there was a gal at QX who made a big to do about the uniforms/shoes/etc being whatever -ism of the month…she got politely asked to seek other employment opportunities.
Hopefully it is the same. I have black shoes and boots I’m happy with

The brown with it honestly doesn’t look “bad”. I wore my brown Ariats and it looked pretty good.

Only issue with brown is winter ops/the de-ice fluid stains on the boots.
I don’t care much one way or another about the look, I just don’t want to do more shoe shopping

Fun fact, if you get into the trailing flaps asymmetry QRH, you could potentially go down a hole where you select flaps 2 :)

So embarassing…

Spend MILLIONS outfitting 17,000 pilots, with one notable major change, go through all those logistics, just to walk the whole thing back…

Oh well. I’m gonna keep sippin my “Classic Coke” till they tell me I can’t.

So embarassing…

Spend MILLIONS outfitting 17,000 pilots, with one notable major change, go through all those logistics, just to walk the whole thing back…

Been in the airline biz long? :)

So embarassing…

That’s perfect, they can write it down as a business expense and use it to justify paying less at tax time and contract negotiation time! More bonuses for the C-suite!

Back