Inside Joke for my Fellow “SouthernJetters”

I can’t wait for the chaos of our new uniforms this fall.

If it’s chaos it’s only because of whiney pilots. I can’t believe how big a topic like uniforms is at our shop. WGAF if it’s brown or black shoes? I mean, seriously. Just make the initial purchase free and give a monthly uniform maintenance allowance (both are happening).

Can’t be worse than what I currently wear. A white Alaska shirt with Alaska tie, but black Virgin pants. And Virgin leather jacket.

Coke > Pepsi
Diet Coke > Diet Peosi
Coke Zero > Pepsi Light

You bring up Vanilla or Cherry for either side, I will personally stab you with the coke can tab. :) I’d like to know what drugs the guy was on who invented that monstrosity.

AUA was ok, but I went there during the all inclusive days. MBJ was pretty ok for the Iberostar, I hear the Half Moon is better (but expensive food wise). We don’t get much of the Caribbean stuff out of SEA, and I don’t personally like the WATRS (or whatever it’s call this month). I love SJD, best hotel on the 73, I think. Quiet, good food, good tequila and relaxing AF.

My fav layover so far, PTY…holy wow was that a fun layover.

I’m junior enough I get whatever’s left over so preferences be damned! My problem with any of the Mexico/Carribean/L.Am. trips out of SEA is they all seem to involve 04:30 reports and 22:00 releases which as a commuter kinda ruins my plans to be home 16+ days a month.

I assure you that when you interviewed, you said something glowing about the Delta uniform, pre-single breasted option! ;)

Also, keep in mind, I'm also the guy who literally has the last year of airport parking receipts jammed in his glovebox! Ha!

The old blazer, other than being heavier than the entire contents of my roller bag, yes. The new one with the nipple buttons…

I can’t wait for the chaos of our new uniforms this fall.

I’ve just never been into brown shoes. But as someone wise once told me, don’t knock it until you try it. Since then, I crave boiled peanuts in a coca-cola every once in a while.

I’m junior enough I get whatever’s left over so preferences be damned! My problem with any of the Mexico/Carribean/L.Am. trips out of SEA is they all seem to involve 04:30 reports and 22:00 releases which as a commuter kinda ruins my plans to be home 16+ days a month.
We need to chat then :D , I got pretty good at the 20+ days off a month thing. 0500 shows are brutal, but I’ll take that with a 4 leg/4 day and 1 leg from SJD on go home day.

And hopefully soon we’ll have Team737SEA JC on layovers

We need to chat then :D , I got pretty good at the 20+ days off a month thing. 0500 shows are brutal, but I’ll take that with a 4 leg/4 day and 1 leg from SJD on go home day.

And hopefully soon we’ll have Team737SEA JC on layovers

As long as you can get the report after 11am on day one, I’m in. Sadly that means more BNA and less SJD…

If delta was smart, they’d replace coke with RC products……7up, Hires root beer, Cherry RC.

Need everyone to go beards so I don’t have to shave mine every time I jumpseat off line. 😂

You look fantastic with a beard whereas 95% of the general pilot population looks like an extra from the set of "The Day After" with one. :)

The old blazer, other than being heavier than the entire contents of my roller bag, yes. The new one with the nipple buttons…

Yes! I have a lighter-weight coat for "stuff" and a much heavier coat for work. The heavier original makes the new one look/feel like wearing something my crazy aunt made with her sewing machine.

If delta was smart, they’d replace coke with RC products……7up, Hires root beer, Cherry RC.
I LOVE RC Cola! I drink it more than I do Co-Cola

What I truly adore however, is that most magical of North Carolina elixirs, Cheerwine.

The convenience store near my neighborhood has RC Cola, Cherry RC, and Hires root beer frozen slush drink machines.

Back