Golf Tourney?

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Running with the possibility of a golf tourney while in Vegas. Yes, it would cost out of pocket $$ but I don't know how much for both transportation and a round of golf.

Just want to get a feeling...

Here's an even better one...........paintball
smile.gif
Airline Pilots vs. GA pilots........somethin like that !!! Or a tournement.........Pinnacle vs. XJet......winner plays CoMair !! Somethin along them lines

[ QUOTE ]
Here's an even better one...........paintball
smile.gif
Airline Pilots vs. GA pilots........

[/ QUOTE ]

I like!

But what about our military folks?

[ QUOTE ]
not a problem mstu.....we'll do Airline vs. GA........and the winner plays the military pilots !!

[/ QUOTE ]

I will wear my red shirt, march into the middle and stand at attention - isn't that how you fight?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
not a problem mstu.....we'll do Airline vs. GA........and the winner plays the military pilots !!

[/ QUOTE ]

I will wear my red shirt, march into the middle and stand at attention - isn't that how you fight?

[/ QUOTE ]

Every move by command!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I say lets go bowling.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would second Iain on this one. Everyone can grab a ball and throw it down the lane....It looks like it was a blast at the LGB get together. Probably a little less expensive as well.

Ninja GA Pilots vs. GA Pilots, then winner vs. Airline Pilots...then that winner goes against the military pilots...

The winner has to dress up like a ninja.
laugh.gif

oh lord lol....this could get interesting !!! but yeah bowling would be fun......even though i totally suck at it
tongue.gif

Did I already explain how I was at the library the other day and a ninja walked through the lobby?!

The stealth! The conviction! THE THROWING STARS!! The flipping out at the drop of a hat...

What isn't there to like about ninjas?

Okay, after sitting bored at my parents house, I clicked the link. Cristl, you need to get back to warmer climates. I think the cold in MN has cracked your brain. Either that, or you've taken to other pastimes in college of a medicinal nature. You don't have glaucoma do you?

[ QUOTE ]
.....I think the cold in MN has cracked your brain.....You don't have glaucoma do you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cold, shlt. It is supposed to snow this morning. And I jsut planted some new grass. Not the glaucoma kind.
grin.gif

Kell....shouldn't you be packing for the road trip? Enjoy!

Already packed. I'm in MEM at my parent's house right now. Leaving for GKY bright and early tomorrow. It's only about a 7.5 hour drive, so at least it's closer than Florida......

[ QUOTE ]
Did I already explain how I was at the library the other day and a ninja walked through the lobby?!

The stealth! The conviction! THE THROWING STARS!! The flipping out at the drop of a hat...

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, you have issues..........
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They're going to take your medical away if you keep on doing this:

bandit.gif
bandit.gif
bandit.gif

Smilecrunch.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They're going to take your medical away if you keep on doing this:

bandit.gif
bandit.gif
bandit.gif

Smilecrunch.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

True!

We all know the "8 hours from bottle to throttle" rule.

What's that one?

"30 Days from toke to yoke?"
grin.gif

Back