What's the plan, you ask?

I'm shocked.

And you're Nigerian! Expect special screening at NJC 2010! :) :sarcasm:

Like they always say about the screener, "If she's cute, don't pull out your pocket change!" :)

You guys are all asking for a lecture!!!!! ;)

I know we have time but the only person in the world that I think would be willing and capable of taking care of my son (who lives in the U.S. anyways) would be my mom and she's in Arkansas. That's a lot of extra traveling to drop him off and pick him up. I also don't want to assume we can afford it. We'll talk and see.

You guys are all asking for a lecture!!!!! ;)

I know we have time but the only person in the world that I think would be willing and capable of taking care of my son (who lives in the U.S. anyways) would be my mom and she's in Arkansas. That's a lot of extra traveling to drop him off and pick him up. I also don't want to assume we can afford it. We'll talk and see.

You should bring Evan! Chances are he'd be the only sober one there....:insane: :D

You should bring Evan! Chances are he'd be the only sober one there....:insane: :D

I actually seriously thought about it but I don't want to be the only one there with a kid and have to miss out on most of the fun, staying in the hotel room with him, because they're not kid friendly activities. I guess it would still be fun. I could still have lunch and all with people and get a chance to meet everyone and Evan and I could get drunk, gamble and go to strip clubs while you guys are doing boring Aviation stuff. lol yeah... or we could just shop! :D

I actually seriously thought about it but I don't want to be the only one there with a kid and have to miss out on most of the fun, staying in the hotel room with him, because they're not kid friendly activities. I guess it would still be fun. I could still have lunch and all with people and get a chance to meet everyone and Evan and I could get drunk, gamble and go to strip clubs while you guys are doing boring Aviation stuff. lol yeah... or we could just shop! :D

That's the spirit! Remember, necessity is the mother of invention....:)

Are they not one in the same......? :D with a bit of :sarcasm:

What about setting up JC daycare for a day or two huh? There are bunch of people here with kids. Kristie?? :D

What about setting up JC daycare for a day or two huh? There are bunch of people here with kids. Kristie?? :D
Do a poll...there are a lot of activities for kids now in Vegas, and this has been an issue in the past. If we had the group meeting in the same hotel where we stay, then one room could be a childcare space...right down the hall from the party.

Do a poll...there are a lot of activities for kids now in Vegas, and this has been an issue in the past. If we had the group meeting in the same hotel where we stay, then one room could be a childcare space...right down the hall from the party.

I suppose we could get people with kids and volunteers to take turns for couple hours at the time, or split the cost and hire couple nannies. We just need to figure out how many people with kids would really attend. Also, a lot of people have someone they can drop off their kids to, but me and Pam don't. Anyway, just a thought, it all depends on how many people are interested.

Back