ZKC Pay?

n9088d

Guys and Gals-

My top choice is ZKC. Does anyone know what level facility ZKC is? And beyond that, can anyone give me an idea of what my salary will look like over the first year or two? Where would the pay eventually top out?

Kansas City Approach/Tower (I think it's a combined facility) is my second choice. Anyone know what the pay would be like there over the first year or two?

Thanks!!

n9088d,

You're a cool guy. I think you're awesome.

You can expect to make around $37,500 when you arrive at ZKC, then around $80,000 within 2-4 years as a CPC. It's a level 11 facility.

You should post more often. :rawk:

n9088d,

You're a cool guy. I think you're awesome.

You can expect to make around $37,500 when you arrive at ZKC, then around $80,000 within 2-4 years as a CPC. It's a level 11 facility.

You should post more often. :rawk:

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

It took me a second, but that is actually pretty funny!!!

are you Raydon under a different name? lets keep the stupid threads to a minimum so the good threads dont get lost. :banghead:

are you Raydon under a different name? lets keep the stupid threads to a minimum so the good threads dont get lost. :banghead:

I wouldn't have had to answer myself if someone would've taken the 2 seconds to steer me in the direction of my answer. Guys, controllers are supposed to be helpful. ;)

Also a ZKC hopeful. Actually it's what my PEPC letter "chose" me for :D

Hopefully see ya there someday :>

Back