ZBW TMU

Luigi

A few times a month I find myself having to call ZBW TMU in the mornings. I just want to say that is the nicest group of people I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. I don’t know if there are any ZBW people here, but y’all rock, thank you.

Reactions: s60
Toss up between ZDC and ZNY, but they at least put all their traffic in trail (even if a bit tight). Our biggest gripe with ZBW is the side by side jobs they give us with the EWR arrivals over Shaff and Coate. I understand that at flight levels those DH8D's can't keep up with the jets, but when they get down low, they're trucking along at the same speeds. Most of us don't even bother say anything anymore. I just go "Shaff-EWR 69 go in a hold, volume" and hang up.

Toss up between ZDC and ZNY, but they at least put all their traffic in trail (even if a bit tight). Our biggest gripe with ZBW is the side by side jobs they give us with the EWR arrivals over Shaff and Coate. I understand that at flight levels those DH8D's can't keep up with the jets, but when they get down low, they're trucking along at the same speeds. Most of us don't even bother say anything anymore. I just go "Shaff-EWR 69 go in a hold, volume" and hang up.

Don't forget the 6000 and 7000 jobs they hand Mugzy daily

TMU=the single most useless group of people ever to earn 6 figures
Our TMU will re route a bunch of traffic out of a different area and into ours, then call down and warn us we’re about to go red. Meanwhile the area who’s supposed to be working all the extra traffic were taking has nothing going on. That job seems to be all politics.

Back