YouTube & FAR's

Nick6485

I was cruising through YouTube last night, and decided to comment on this kid's video with a blatant violation. He deleted my comment and sent me some novel about my comment. Anyway...I was wondering if the FAA peaks at videos pilots post online.

Anyone here ever hear of pilots getting hit with a violation because of something they posted online?

I was cruising through YouTube last night, and decided to comment on this kid's video with a blatant violation. He deleted my comment and sent me some novel about my comment. Anyway...I was wondering if the FAA peaks at videos pilots post online.

Anyone here ever hear of pilots getting hit with a violation because of something they posted online?

supposedly at my old company a guy got an LOI for some of his cooler youtube videos.

what's the link to his vid?

Back