You're the Front Desk Staff (similar to "You're the Captain")

Re: You\'re the Front Desk Staff (similar to \"You\'re the Captain\")

I once had a old manger and friend that taught me a great lesson. If you brought him a resume be prepared to work with that person for a mouth. This was his was to keep out the hard to deal with folks.

I would give the resume to the manager. You said you would. You also told him to follow up in a week. If I were the manager I'd be ticked if someone called me about a resume that I had never recieved becasue now I'd look dumb. When you give the resume to your boss, I would also be sure to tell the manager that you think the guy is a total loser. Tell him what the guy said. The manager would need to know that so that he doesn't hire him.

I've come across situations like that in my former retail job.
We would accept the resume and pass it along to the manager. If the person had a bad attitude, there were usually other associates around to back each other up and to pass along their feelings about the persons attitude. If any of us had something to say about their attitude, they DID NOT get hired.

I think we all know what school that he came from, but at that amount of time, I'm not sure if that was reasonable to finish the instructor program. The multi time was really low, and I can bet that his dual instruction time was really low if it even existed.

Back