Your moderation team...

Dale why do you always look like you just got back from a surf and rode a long board to your next picture?

Dale why do you always look like you just got back from a surf and rode a long board to your next picture?
funny you should say that...I had removed my sandals because they were uncomfortable (surprisingly) and while barefoot met the Director of Operations for a charter company who is looking for EMB120 pilots coincidentally...I had just been through an interview process with a company and wasn't really thinking about opportunities for me, mostly about sharing opportunities with others and putting people together who needed to meet. He even asked me how serious I was about looking for work being that I was barefoot and all. I had even forgotten I was barefoot! Our conversation was good however and I spoke with him this morning following up after sending him my resume...pretty interesting turn of events.

My answer to him about being barefoot was that I was more interested in building relationships and that if a job presented itself through a relationship that would be a better result anyway.

He is a great guy and the company really seems to have potential so I am excited about the opportunities none the less...

Moderators are exempt from the "must wear shoes to interview" rule.

:cool:

Yes, we are! :laff:

My shoes were next to Dale's in the next room... I violated one of my MAJOR fashion rules, and got new shoes before going out there. They hurt like HELL, so I didn't wear them.

Back