Your moderation team...

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Most of our moderators were available to be at the networking event, so of course, we had to take photos :)

I really need to get a better camera. :p

Left to right, back to front:
JEP (Jim)
Steve (SteveC)
Mike (MikeD)
Kristie
Doug
Amber (MQAAord)
Dale (Bumblebee)

IMG_3160.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3157.jpg
    IMG_3157.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_3158.jpg
    IMG_3158.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_3159.jpg
    IMG_3159.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 407
MY mod team? I DIDN'T VOTE FOR YA(@#*(@ I'm moving to Canada!

One hopes these pictures are in order of increasing inebration. In that last one MQAA looks asleep on her feet, and bumblebee just about to lose them...

I still think we should have made a video with all of us doing the "Funk Robot".

some of those pictures appear to be....umm...whats the word I am looking for.....dark?

come on doug, ban me!

So a brother and an Iranian mean we're dark Mr. ALPAstache? :)

some of those pictures appear to be....umm...whats the word I am looking for.....dark?

come on doug, ban me!
OH hey..guess what....found that photo...it was emailed, so it wasn't in my text or photo apps but i still have it...HAHA

No, it was the photos that were dark...I cant believe you went there and played that card. However, you should smile so we can see you :)

And its not an alpostache when you have the whole goatee....you are just jealous you have to work and I dont

So a brother and an Iranian mean we're dark Mr. ALPAstache? :)

No, it was the photos that were dark...I cant believe you went there and played that card. However, you should smile so we can see you :)

And its not an alpostache when you have the whole goatee....you are just jealous you have to work and I dont

I am jealous. I tried to grow a goatee once and I looked like I was some dying corpse from Cormac McCarthy's "The Road"! :)

Back