Your Dream Airline

Copa's dream turboprop
smile.gif

plane.gif

My airline would be very simple. I would fly one type of aircraft that's configured for high density seating for low-fare operations.

The jet would probably be a 737 a 757 or maybe, and yes I would suggest it, possibly an Airbus 319 or 320 or 321.

I would probably have one hub city, probably Memphis, becuase I don't believe they have too much low-fare competition there.

(Wow, I'm starting to sound like I want to create a Jetblue-influenced knock-off, but this airline would probably fail terrribly. Maybe I'd develop a fractional business jet company flying a series of Citation jets, ranging from the Bravo to the CX.)

I would start a LCC in CVG. As far as I know, they dont have much service besides Delta, which basically controls everything. An LCC could really give Delta a run for it's money.

My dream airline would be one that pay pilots half a million a year and flys widebody aircraft with lounges and bars, now that would rock!

There have already been several LCC try to break into the CVG market. But they all have failed horribly because Delta matched there prices and as a result more people flew Delta the "hometown airline" more often then they flew the LCC carriers. So the low cost carriers were force outa town.

The last LCC that I remember servicing CVG was the Kansas city based Vanguard Airlines. Which is now defuncted.

It'd be cool for SWA to move into CVG but from what I hear it's take away business from there other cities DAY & SDF.

Back