You guys have King Airs?

Snow

'Not a new member'
I was just saw an old Riddle ad and it said somthing about having or students flying King Airs, just wondering what's the go on this?

Prescott campus doesn't have King Airs. We have two Cessna 340 "Hangar Queens," which are due to be sold this summer. Of course Riddle doesn't feel the need to continue high altitude training, so they're getting Decathalons for upset training. All I have to say to that is "Thanks...?"

I'd say upset training is more valuable anyways. At least, it was for me. First time you get a job that requires you to have the high alt. endorsement, you'll get it.

Don't get me started on ERAU beginning their King Air C-90 "crew" program.................

What a cluster that was.

Was that as funny as the "CRM" program back in the early 1990's when we'd do two cross countries PRC-SNA-SBA-PRC so the instruct...errr. I mean the student can build some multi-engine instrument time?
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Was that as funny as the "CRM" program back in the early 1990's when we'd do two cross countries PRC-SNA-SBA-PRC so the instruct...errr. I mean the student can build some multi-engine instrument time?
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Precisely. I'd forgotten about that Seminole "CRM" program. Talk about the blind leading the blind. What CRM training did the IPs at Riddle have anyways? Hell, all the ones that flew that "CRM" training program were the same old MEIs.

Answer: Easy way to throw away $2000 to that school.

Well, you can practice CRM in a Cessna 150 because the priniciples are the same in a 150 than they are in a 777. The question is how much experience does the pilot have that is instructing you on CRM?

[ QUOTE ]
Well, you can practice CRM in a Cessna 150 because the priniciples are the same in a 150 than they are in a 777. The question is how much experience does the pilot have that is instructing you on CRM?

[/ QUOTE ]

Blind leading the freaking blind, Doug; like many of the CFIs at these schools/academies.

Back