You guys are hilarious!

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
So we put out a few flame wars and the discussion group grinds to a halt! ahha!

Perhaps I should purchase the domain name "PilotGrudge.com" and just have a big pilot on pilot flame war brewing! 24 hrs a day! that or "WorldPilotVerbalWrestlineLeague.com" or similar! LOL

Hey Eagle, I can't get into yours. I'll host one for anyone thats interested...

Called: Jetcareers 2
PW: aileron

[ QUOTE ]
So we put out a few flame wars and the discussion group grinds to a halt! ahha!

Perhaps I should purchase the domain name "PilotGrudge.com" and just have a big pilot on pilot flame war brewing! 24 hrs a day! that or "WorldPilotVerbalWrestlineLeague.com" or similar! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about that. We're still all here Doug, and now we're all having peaceful discussions about Hooters! Obviously something FBO vs Academy and liberals vs conservatives can all agree on!
smile.gif

I used to visit [a very rude site] nothing but flames there...kinda fun for about 10 minutes.

Iain - I removed the link, it was far too rude, and we do not want our younger JC usres going there. Yeap, I did it for the children.

[ QUOTE ]
care to back up those words in a little air to air combat Delta-Boy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounded like fun, but one of my PHX pals had a birthday dinner which required my presence!

Unless, of course, you're still awake at 1:41 Eastern!
smile.gif

I think everyone is just kind of taking a deep breath...re-arming...and getting ready to go back in locked and loaded.

With the (a) economy in the crapper (b) a war on, and (c) qualified pilots sitting at home, I think you're gonna get these flame wars for quite some time, unfortunately.

I'm thinking that it could be a case of "be careful of what you ask for, you just might get it", Doug.
wink.gif

Maybe pilotgrudgematch would be a good domain name after all!

Gawd, not pilots on politics!

We're probably one of the most confused political groups on earth!

Except that Wiccan guy I flew with, he had some strange views but altogether a well organized guy.

Wiccan. I have a wiccan that works for me, great guy, but we avoid any discussion of religion.

Speaking of which; I have a Democart that works for me (prior active duty Marine, Beriut and GW1 Veteran)another great guy, we avoid talking politics!
grin.gif

These are a couple of things we all deceided to agree to disagree on, we enjoy working with each other too much to let politics or religion discussions to get in the way.

Back