Xtra Is Hiring

mission_aviation

I'm only putting this posting on here because some of you may be able take this job to get experience. We are hiring to fill my position here in dispatch and possibly a 2nd position. Email your resumes to the address below. But before you do, ask your questions so I can tell you the real deal up here in Elko.

Send your resumes to scannon@xtraairways.com

I think I would be ok there for a while. I grew up in Placerville, CA, so I am used to living in the middle of nowhere.

and is that because there are an abundance of single women? lol

hum, no sorry to disappoint you. Yes there are women up here, but most of them have a minimum of two kids. Since I'm the only one who has the jumpseat, my wife cannot travel with me. Xtra dosen't have non-rev agreements with other airlines. Sure we can fly on our planes if there is a seat open, but most of time, the flights are full. So at least be being single, you've got the days off to get the heck out of here.

hum, no sorry to disappoint you. Yes there are women up here, but most of them have a minimum of two kids. Since I'm the only one who has the jumpseat, my wife cannot travel with me. Xtra dosen't have non-rev agreements with other airlines. Sure we can fly on our planes if there is a seat open, but most of time, the flights are full. So at least be being single, you've got the days off to get the heck out of here.

Well, single I am... :0

Elko is a dump. Trust me. There are three and only three livable locales in Nevada: Las Vegas, Reno, and Carson City. And Carson City is pushing it.

Elko is a dump. Trust me. There are three and only three livable locales in Nevada: Las Vegas, Reno, and Carson City. And Carson City is pushing it.

How about Parump? Or Mercury? Or Tonopah? Or Searchlight? :D

Well, single I am... :0

When you finish school, feel free to send your resume up here. I won't be there to look at it but like I said you would probably eventually get hired since turn over on dispatch is so high. Good luck trying to afford to live on $30K a year to start gross compared to what the mines are paying. But being single, you could probably survive up here.

When you finish school, feel free to send your resume up here. I won't be there to look at it but like I said you would probably eventually get hired since turn over on dispatch is so high. Good luck trying to afford to live on $30K a year to start gross compared to what the mines are paying. But being single, you could probably survive up here.

well considering i have been unemployed for over a year thanks to our wonderful former president, 30k a year sounds great right now. I have money saved. I am not concerned about finding a place to live. I am not sure where that will be as of yet, but I am flexible. I will send my resume up there though.

well considering i have been unemployed for over a year thanks to our wonderful former president, 30k a year sounds great right now. I have money saved. I am not concerned about finding a place to live. I am not sure where that will be as of yet, but I am flexible. I will send my resume up there though.

Good Luck:D

Well, there are some suburbs of Vegas that I think are pretty nice (Boulder City, Henderson, North Las Vegas, etc.) but you're probably right overall. I have visited Reno and I liked it a lot but never been to Carson City.

Well, there are some suburbs of Vegas that I think are pretty nice (Boulder City, Henderson, North Las Vegas, etc.) but you're probably right overall. I have visited Reno and I liked it a lot but never been to Carson City.

I haven't been to the Reno area, but I heard it nice there. Its just too bad we're almost five hours away. Its closer to driveto SLC

Back