XC Observation flight

jrosard12

One of the assignments for my 102 ground school is to observe a 102 or 323 cross-country flight. If anyone is in one of those courses or knows someone who wouldn't mind me riding in the back, please PM me. (preferably 323)

One of the assignments for my 102 ground school is to observe a 102 or 323 cross-country flight. If anyone is in one of those courses or knows someone who wouldn't mind me riding in the back, please PM me. (preferably 323)

You're required to do a cross-country observation flight? Uhg your ground teacher is tough. I think CFI flights are best to observe from an actual learning standpoint... XC observation is such a waste of time IMO. :rolleyes: Get in on a night XC to Fargo if you can... that's actually a decent XC... GFK FFM FAR GFK.:buck:

I can do 1 XC or 2 regular observation flights.. I'd just rather do the XC to get the assignment done in one shot.. plus there might be food involved.

In 323 I don't think any dual country flights are actually required. I did a mock one to the practice area and that was it. Although at the end I needed 16 hours to meet the 98 hour requirment so had to do alot solo x/c's.

If you can observe a 414 x/c let me know... it would be the same thing as a 102 x/c you just have to put up with me trying to teach it to my instructor.

well 221 there is couple dual x/c's, 222 all dual but not VFR, 323 there might be 1 dual but like I said I didnt actually go on a x/c, 325 is all dual but its multi and those x/c' s are long.

So there is a few good dual x/c's in the commercial course.

Back