Want to Buy WTB - CH or Saitek Yoke

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
I'd like to have a yoke to work with while practicing my scan and some procedures on the PC. Using the mouse with my right hand and the joystick with my left is awkward, and I can't reverse the two.

I don't need pedals, unless you just want to throw them in.

PM me with what you might be willing to part with and for how much. I'd like to try here before going to fleabay.

I have a CH yoke and the saitek throttle quadrant. The throttle was barely used, but the yoke took a spill once and the throttle/mixture/prop controls snapped off. Of course you wouldn't need those if you also had the saitek quad. Friend of JC discount and because I could stand to clean out my closet - $50 shipped for both. Gets the same Murdoughnut satisfaction or your money back guarantee I give Gulley's mom.

I have a CH yoke and the saitek throttle quadrant. The throttle was barely used, but the yoke took a spill once and the throttle/mixture/prop controls snapped off. Of course you wouldn't need those if you also had the saitek quad. Friend of JC discount and because I could stand to clean out my closet - $50 shipped for both. Gets the same Murdoughnut satisfaction or your money back guarantee I give Gulley's mom.

Done. I'll send you a PM.

2 weeks later, are you as satisfied as Gully's Mom?

This setup increases SA, step by step checklist speedy adherance and o erall profiency beyond belief- not to mention confidence booster beyond belief.
Best 50 clams ever spent, but keep it- it will help on czechrides.

Yeah, actually.

One of my "homework" assignments has been to study the LOC/DME BC-B approach into YKM. Having the yoke and X-plane to experiment has been helpful for my SA.

Oh, and I logged .01 (roughly 6 seconds, give or take) of actual today, when we were able to fly through some steam clouds coming off a powerplant near the Potomac river.

:)

Hi , i have a pair of CH Yoke and rudder Pedal , willing to sell for 200 shipped ,used but both in perfect working order , still have the original Boxes

Hi , i have a pair of CH Yoke and rudder Pedal , willing to sell for 200 shipped ,used but both in perfect working order , still have the original Boxes

I've already obtained what I need. You might consider creating a new thread if you wish to sell.

Back