Wrightway

reaperman

I've read almost nothing about this one on any forum. Have read their web site and tried to contact them by email twice with no success. The phone comes next.

Does anyone here have experience with them or their graduates? They have some kind of preparation/interview/employment agreement with a couple of airlines including Airnet. The Airnet deal has pilots transitioning to their SIC program part time while still instructing. Intriguing.

Dude....don't believe the hype. Airnet hasn't been hiring for a while.....check out ilsapproach.com's boards for the gouge on wrightway.

G'luck

Chunk

If they've ignored you emials twice that should tell you something about how much they care about your business.

Dude....I don't know what hype you might be referring to. Wasn't planning on believing any that I might come across.

I was asking about Wrightway, not Airnet. I know all about Airnet.

Thanks for the ref to ilsapproach. Nothing negative on Wrightway over there, though there isn't much substance to the forums (just like every other internet forum I've ever read.

flyguy,
I've only had email for about eighteen years. Oh, never mind.

reaperman.....you said:

They have some kind of preparation/interview/employment agreement with a couple of airlines including Airnet. The Airnet deal has pilots transitioning to their SIC program part time while still instructing.

Sounds like you don't know all about Airnet if you think they are transitioning anyone from anywhere.

Are you always this caustic with people who try to help you? You've been a bit prickish to both of us that replied to your question....

I can tell you lots about Wrightway. Send me a PM and I'll give you the lowdown.

And contrary to what Chunk said, Airnet IS hiring. Now getting a class date is a completely different story. I know 3 instructors who have been hired, but don't have their class date yet. It could be weeks, months, or even a year or two. No one really knows right now.

Thanks, EDUC8-or for the reply and the PM.
I'm thinking of getting my IR here in the Great NorthWet (no typo) between now and the end of the year, and then finding a ggod sized school such as Wrightway to finish commercial and instructor ratings where there's a good prospect of being hired on as an instructor.

Back