Woohoo

pilot602

If specified, this will replace the title that
Just got back from a 1.2hr hop! First time up in over 2 months!

Just did some slow flight, steep turns, s-turns and some basic navigation under the hood and landed in a nice little 12kt breeze.

I wasn't quite as rusty as I thought I'd be - though where I really noticed the problem was the hood work.

Well looks like it's back to the 5 hours a week routine - finally!

That's good to hear 602!

Have fun!
laugh.gif

Today was a great day for me too. I went flying and from now on I should be flying on a regular basis (I have not been able to say that for 2 years). Unfortunately I was slightly rusty and the cross-wind only made it more apparant! None of my landings were great, but I am sure with a few more flights in the coming weeks we will regain a lot of what I had forgotten.

[ QUOTE ]
Today was a great day for me too. I went flying and from now on I should be flying on a regular basis (I have not been able to say that for 2 years). Unfortunately I was slightly rusty and the cross-wind only made it more apparant! None of my landings were great, but I am sure with a few more flights in the coming weeks we will regain a lot of what I had forgotten.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you go up with Ed?

Ed did come along. It is nice to have someone who flies as much as he does sit next to you to point things out and critique your flying. I think I would do fine on my own, however his company is definately appreciated!

Yeap I sure am! I did all my training there, and have am now classed as an old timer around that place. Every seems to know me! (I am not sure if that is a good thing or not).

pilot: Sweet; what got you grounded in the first place?

And it's nice flying with Iain because it reminds me how much I really do like the ground! (KIDDING...kinda)

Seriously though I love just sitting there looking out the window and not having to think about being 'pic'

[ QUOTE ]
And it's nice flying with Iain because it reminds me how much I really do like the ground! (KIDDING...kinda)

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
Poor Iain...

Ed: MX problems.

Was supposed to do a night flight this week but with this stupid WX think that might be out. The aircraft gets fixed and of course we get crappy WX. Maybe I'll grab my CFII ad get some actual ...
laugh.gif

Oh well ...

Back